Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Two-boxing witch hunt. (/forums/showthread.php?t=19187)

Ahnen 10-11-2010 03:41 PM

Two-boxing witch hunt.

My wife and I just got our IP exemption. My wife and I met in classic EQ and have very sentimental feeling about the game. The other day we were playing together outside Crushbone and some miserable little clump of dirt was consistently pulling mobs after we broke the camp. Was it because you had been slinking around us lfg and we were not interested in grouping with you? I called him out on it and his immediate recourse was to tell me to quit two-boxing. Is it because you are sitting at your computer alone drinking piss water with your hand down your pants that you cannot possibly conceive that there really are happy people in the world? Why do you feel the need to ruin our EQ experience? You upset my wife and temporarily ruined the magic that is classic EQ for so many of us. SCREW YOU.

President 10-11-2010 03:44 PM

You might as well quit now if you are going to nerdrage over that.

Japan 10-11-2010 03:47 PM

you don't sound all that happy bro.

u sound mad.

Ahnen 10-11-2010 03:49 PM

Why, is this something I should expect to put up with often? I would love to hear from other couples who have had to deal with people accusing them of a bannable offense.

Droxx 10-11-2010 03:50 PM

YOU UPSET MAH WIFE!!!1!

Wizerud 10-11-2010 03:58 PM

Something tells me we're missing part of this story. What could have given the ks'er an indication that you were two-boxing?

The only advice I could give is if you're not two-boxing don't give away any hints that you might be. I guess it's just the price of an IP exemption. Fair, no, but people are very actively looking out for it. It's just the way it is.

Swishahouse 10-11-2010 03:58 PM

Q to tha Q moar, imo!

purist 10-11-2010 04:02 PM

Fuck you two-boxer.

Villide 10-11-2010 04:08 PM

Your forgot to put "wife" in quotation marks. It's ok though, I just imagined you making air quotes while I read it!

Ahnen 10-11-2010 04:11 PM

Wizerud, thanks for giving me a helpful response. The reason I am so unhappy about this guy is that there was really no reason for him to think we were two-boxing, perhaps aside from the fact that we were duoing. Additionally, who would choose to two-box a shaman and a druid?

I appreciate you indicating that this is just how it is. I just wish folks would not use the accusation when as a pejorative. I will just ignore it from now on as I am sure the GMs are used to people being falsely accused.

To the rest of you, I should know better than to post anything in the troll cave. Enjoy your piss water and make sure you wash your hands when you finish. I did get a laugh out of the "Pat" avatar though.