Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Aliens. (/forums/showthread.php?t=392606)

Jibartik 10-01-2021 12:41 PM

starkind 10-01-2021 12:43 PM

The Inner Light https://g.co/kgs/4v4TC8

Jibartik 10-01-2021 12:45 PM

Greatest moment in human history right there.

Gravydoo II 10-01-2021 05:00 PM

I dont have any beliefs. I either know it or I don't. I dont know if theres other life in the universe, never seen any. There could be, or maybe not, nobody knows.

See how that works?

I'm allowed to trash a man who adopted children to plan on pimping/fucking them in 20 years. I'm allowed to talk trash about my family. I'm allowed to talk poorly of a man who knew best, then ruined his like 300,000 dollar home by installing his own electrical system (huge fucking fire hazard) making him unable to sell the house at all.

I dont know the name of the cult. It's not a "culture" its a cult. Centered around controlling its members with poverty by forcing them to buy buy buy buy always buy more supplies, more guns, more sheds, more property to store more guns, more sheds, and more food.

Did you read that part correctly? He adopted two girls like 15 years ago to raise them, for his cult to "use" to repopulate the planet after the aliens wipe out the people. Well, cept for them, cause they are in the cult so they will get to live. It all started with a mens christian group, evolved into this shit.

Jimjam 10-01-2021 05:12 PM

First day of Orktober today!!

BlackBellamy 10-01-2021 05:21 PM

Anyone who has studied youtube knows everything.

For example, I know it's very improbable that there is intelligent life anywhere else. That's because the universe is extremely young, and if we're here, we must be the first. Our universe is only 13 billion years old. Star formation is going to keep taking place for 100 trillion years and even those last stars will take trillions of years to decay.

That's right, we're the first! We managed to get going only 0.00013 into the universe lifespan!

So many civilizations will emerge in the future, only to be enslaved and exploited by us. It's going to be a great time for the Terran Empire!

Gravydoo II 10-01-2021 05:25 PM

We dont know.. A ton of civilizations could have already happened and died off and their radio signals could have still not reached us. They could be 1000 or a billion LY away but we wont know for 1000 or billion years, if humans are even still around by then. Its more a matter of timing..

pink grapefruit 10-01-2021 05:27 PM

It weirds me out a bit to think of the UFOs that have been sighted around our military installations. That we can't explain the way they move about in the air with our current understanding of physics.

But then I remember that we're currently in the process of burning down the planet we inhabit anyway and the human species will likely bring about its own extinction long before any super-advanced beings take a serious interest in our existence. This provides me a small amount of comfort, followed by a great deal of anxiety.

Jimjam 10-01-2021 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3369946)
Anyone who has studied youtube knows everything.

For example, I know it's very improbable that there is intelligent life anywhere else. That's because the universe is extremely young, and if we're here, we must be the first. Our universe is only 13 billion years old. Star formation is going to keep taking place for 100 trillion years and even those last stars will take trillions of years to decay.

That's right, we're the first! We managed to get going only 0.00013 into the universe lifespan!

So many civilizations will emerge in the future, only to be enslaved and exploited by us. It's going to be a great time for the Terran Empire!

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3369949)
It weirds me out a bit to think of the UFOs that have been sighted around our military installations. That we can't explain the way they move about in the air with our current understanding of physics.

But then I remember that we're currently in the process of burning down the planet we inhabit anyway and the human species will likely bring about its own extinction long before any super-advanced beings take a serious interest in our existence. This provides me a small amount of comfort, followed by a great deal of anxiety.

Not sure if intelligent life exists on Earth, let alone space. We will find it one day. Unless we don’t .

Whale biologist 10-01-2021 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pink grapefruit (Post 3369949)

https://i.imgur.com/PiofBJL.png