Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Casters (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=66)
-   -   Duo with a Necro? (/forums/showthread.php?t=325624)

Jimjam 05-20-2019 01:57 PM

Crystalline orbs and stalking probes.

Edit: oh and batling eyes.

Bardp1999 05-20-2019 02:18 PM

Elder beads I find to be an almost complete waste on my necromancer. The pair I have I transferred to my monk because I found them fairly worthless on my necro. Yes yes I know you can do gimmicky shit with them, but its just that - gimmicky.

The couple charges I want every couple of months do just fine with probes. Not being able to have a pet up and use them is a real shitter IMO.

1asdfasdf1 05-20-2019 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardp1999 (Post 2912770)
Elder beads I find to be an almost complete waste on my necromancer. The pair I have I transferred to my monk because I found them fairly worthless on my necro. Yes yes I know you can do gimmicky shit with them, but its just that - gimmicky.

The couple charges I want every couple of months do just fine with probes. Not being able to have a pet up and use them is a real shitter IMO.

You don't lifetap the eyes often? When I played in live I remembered hitting the eyes a lot, but no one valued the beads way back then, so they were plentiful and cheap.

Bardp1999 05-21-2019 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1asdfasdf1 (Post 2912813)
You don't lifetap the eyes often? When I played in live I remembered hitting the eyes a lot, but no one valued the beads way back then, so they were plentiful and cheap.

Iksar with zlandicar heart doesn't lose HP at 60 while sitting in lich... so no, not really

Troxx 05-21-2019 06:34 PM

Can’t have a pet up (charmed or summon) and tap eyes. Not having a pet will decrease overall potency and a strategic tap on anything you’re killing or is being killed nearby by others works just as well.

For those times you do really need an eye, stalking probes are cheap to buy and cheap to recharge.