Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Salvia (/forums/showthread.php?t=332954)

Izmael 09-01-2019 02:50 PM

Salvia

Anyone does salvia ?

I do a little.

JayDee 09-01-2019 02:58 PM

Yea cause being sucked into a black hole and hearing the eternal bellows of the damned echo through my brain is my idea of a good time

Wonkie 09-01-2019 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JayDee (Post 2954187)
Yea cause being sucked into a black hole and hearing the eternal bellows of the damned echo through my brain is my idea of a good time

weird cuz i turned into pie slices the one time i remember doing it

was dope

Izmael 09-01-2019 04:20 PM

I'd say 50/50 success rate on people I had try it. Half hated / got scared, half was in awe after the trip.

Jimjam 09-01-2019 04:47 PM

This is the one that makes you die without dieing?

Chortles Snort|eS 09-01-2019 04:58 PM

innoThuLe muShRoOmS neVaR agaiN

Smuuglie 09-01-2019 05:04 PM

Yeah i only had great experiences with salvia personally. It has a lot to do with your surrounding and your overall state of mind.

I've done salvia maybe like 50 times. My best trips were when i was younger, though. One time i was in my friends car, 2nd time i did salvia, smoked it and i thought we were LITTERALLY in space in is car, i was bad tripping cause one of them wanted to open the window, but thats it. There was a bright light coming from my friends house andi was convinced that was the sun.
2nd top experience i was with my gf from the time, we boh smoke and cuddled and merged with mother nature. I'm a satyr btw.

Evia 09-01-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

QFT! I tried this shit back in 07 and I ordered it online all legal like. One hit and I blacked out into another world/dimension and I felt like I was there for hours! When I came back to reality everyone was laughing at me saying I was acting weird and being funny. They said I was only out of it for a few minutes too!

I tried it once more after that thinking maybe it was a 1 time bad experience....nope....

2nd time I was strapped to this torture device for hrs again until I pulled myself out of it. The weirdest part was how realistic the place I went was. It felt just as real as this life. Very peculiar.

Wicked stuff, salvia. Not in a good way.

Jibartik 09-01-2019 08:59 PM

Is this what the guy is doing in that movie on netflix Game Over Man? Really cracked me up never saw a character addicted to anything like that in a movie before was real funny. "I gotta go lay down and do some salvia" lol

Cecily 09-01-2019 09:26 PM

Quote:

I enjoyed this post.