Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Where to go now? (/forums/showthread.php?t=156823)

drostan54 07-06-2014 10:05 AM

Where to go now?

I just hit 14 on my Druid in EC where should I go xp now? Oasis or NK? Are the knolls still nice to Solo I seem to remember soloing them back in the day.

Shodo 07-06-2014 11:39 AM

Wisps in NK, croc group in Oasis, group/solo yard trash in unrest, solo derv camps in Nro - all good options.

Glenzig 07-06-2014 01:07 PM

Depends on what you're looking for exactly. If its just plain out XP, Unrest groups are a pretty good option for quick XP at that level. If you want to solo, I would do wisps in NK. If you want decent XP with good money, try to grab the Nybright sisters camp in lesser fay. Pretty hard camp to get, but its easy kills and pretty much the best money for the level range. Any of those should carry you to 18 easily, while unrest has the potential to carry you right up to 30 at least, depending on how much you can handle being in the same zone for long durations.

Citadel 07-06-2014 02:17 PM

You can probably do 14-16 on the 2nd lvl of Befallen. It has a really nice EXP modifier and its usually not too crowded in the zone. You may be able to solo the first few rooms on the 2nd lvl or find someone there to team up with

Valdarious 07-07-2014 09:03 AM

I would agree with Wisps in NK. Although it can be done much quicker with a melee it is still great money with the druid. At 14, DS yourself, maybe Stinging swarm and start attacking. DOT may not be very mana efficient but they will die a lot faster.

Vermicelli 07-07-2014 08:45 PM

From level 9 onward, I liked to make animal friends to help me on my journey.

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=70111

At L14, I had a good time at the guarded settlement along the wall in East Karana. Not especially good money, but pretty good exp once you figure out where all the animals come from and go to, and there are either guards or a zoneline nearby if things go awry. If yer more in it for the money, go with the will o' wisps. Wisp greater lightstones can be given to a gypsy in North Karana in exchange for a book of research that sells for more than the lightstone itself would.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Research_Aid

Rhambuk 07-07-2014 11:12 PM

oasis is good if you just want to sit on your butt casting sow and heal.
boring but good reliable experience all the way to 18 then solo to 22

Auvdar 07-08-2014 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Citadel (Post 1523943)
You can probably do 14-16 on the 2nd lvl of Befallen. It has a really nice EXP modifier and its usually not too crowded in the zone. You may be able to solo the first few rooms on the 2nd lvl or find someone there to team up with

In a nutshell this. Befallen *can* be tough until you learn it, but the ZEM is great and it's never crowded. You could easily spend 14-22 here if you wanted.

Clark 07-08-2014 01:00 AM

Oasis crocs hands down brother. Can use EC tunnel buffs!!

Estu 07-08-2014 08:46 AM

If you are soloing and want to make the best EXP per hour, you gotta start charming animals. EK is a great option for this at your level. Crocs in Oasis might also be good although I tend to avoid Oasis like the plague because there are so many people there; EK is nice and quiet.