Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=55)
-   -   Thinking of Joining Red (/forums/showthread.php?t=339105)

Lufnis 11-01-2019 11:14 PM

Thinking of Joining Red

Just a couple questions. Can a friendly player play, and not get constantly ganked?

Is it possible to buy items, gear? Looking to play a monk, and I know the upper levels can get rough at times. How much would I need to save for a fungi? Other monk gear?

Anything else I should know, please let me know! I like the idea of the small community.

Rushmore 11-01-2019 11:18 PM

you trolling bro?

RED is dead.

That being said more people from blue and green who just want to farm pixels should play RED. They would have more of a chance. But if the population ever rises the REDs will get on and kick the shit out of you.

Lufnis 11-01-2019 11:26 PM

I think I posted in the wrong section. I was trying to just ask some basic questions, in a civil manner. I'll post in the right forum. Mods, can you delete this topic?

Smedy 11-02-2019 10:39 AM

holy shit

1. red is dead
2. there's no gm's on red or on its forum

wait for new pvp server if anything... but don't hold your breath, we waited approx 4 years for the "soon to be released" discord server....

Old_PVP 11-02-2019 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lufnis (Post 3010632)
Just a couple questions. Can a friendly player play, and not get constantly ganked?

Is it possible to buy items, gear? Looking to play a monk, and I know the upper levels can get rough at times. How much would I need to save for a fungi? Other monk gear?

Anything else I should know, please let me know! I like the idea of the small community.

Join Red if you like to solo, seriously. You may have to farm or craft your own gear, you will need to be self sufficient. You will never see PVP and if you do it will be very rare. You may occasionally see people selling items, or giving away low level stuff. Most people end up just selling crap items to merchants and you can find a lot of gear that way.

High end items like Fungi are still expensive. Probably 35 - 50k range depending on seller.

Gustoo 11-03-2019 03:16 AM

You won't get constantly ganked.

You can play freely and know that your character won't be deleted (probably) so it is a great place to play the game without negative interaction.

Not sure why you would want to be on red (with no pop) instead of blue, or green.

But it isn't a bad racket.

Kerwin 5.0 11-03-2019 08:33 AM

because blue/green xp is fucking terrible after playing red for years

Fame 11-03-2019 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 3011230)
, we waited approx 4 years for the "soon to be released" discord server....

fuck that is sobering

Lulz Sect 11-03-2019 01:59 PM

sorry you didn't get to play (red launch 600 pop)

Tune 11-03-2019 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smedy (Post 3011230)
holy shit

1. red is alive
2. there's no gm's on red or on its forum

wait for new pvp server if anything... but don't hold your breath, we waited approx 4 years for the "soon to be released" discord server....

its been 6 years i think rog is due what u think