Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   People who 500K+ plat how did you do it? (/forums/showthread.php?t=370480)

Tunabros 10-29-2020 01:14 AM

People who 500K+ plat how did you do it?

Seriously how did you do it?

Most plat i ever had was 200k but that was with sweat and tears

shuklak 10-29-2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3200902)
Seriously how did you do it?

Most plat i ever had was 200k but that was with sweat and tears

The key is balance.

Rid yourself of it, then you are on the path.

Tunabros 10-29-2020 01:31 AM

https://content.thriveglobal.com/wp-...ent.jpg?w=1550

thanks a lot man

ill meditate before i smash HGs for 6 hours

Nexii 10-29-2020 01:33 AM

1) Join a raid guild
2) Buy droppables with DKP
3) Wait for the guild to die

Nuggie 10-29-2020 01:37 AM

Get knowledgeable about a high value cash camp and make groups to farm it. Be a regular.

Jibartik 10-29-2020 01:38 AM

Ive never been a rich man in real life, but I noticed in everquest, once I becamea rich man in norrath, it was a lot easier for me to rebuild from the ground up than it was before.

It was like a state of mind change, money suddenly had less value to me once I had already obtained a bunch of it, and therefore it was for some inexplicable reason, easier to come by. Like on green, my character is level 36 and I couldnt get a thing for him that id really want until planer gear, and Ive got 20k in the bank and I didnt even like, do anything but level.

Idk wtf it is but not only do the rich get richer in the sense that they have capital, but even once you've become rich it;s just some how easier to deal with money than when you're poor.

I think its cus as a poor person IRL I treat money pretty much all the time like I treated plat when I had no plat. Afraid to spend it, always thinking to hard about it, end up thinking too long missing the best investments, never picking the right ones becuase Im too worried about risk. Yeah Idk.

Its a construct, like Shuklak says, once you rid yourself of it, you are on the path. I need to work on this IRL stat.

Jibartik 10-29-2020 01:39 AM

I exaggerate (im an edit button whore) its more like 8.9k, but still! 36 no gear needs, wtf?!

Jibartik 10-29-2020 01:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nexii (Post 3200911)
1) Join a raid guild
2) Buy droppables with DKP
3) Wait for the guild to die

I feel like once you're comfortable in this arena, that's the real cash money tip.

Tunabros 10-29-2020 01:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jibartik (Post 3200913)
Ive never been a rich man in real life, but I noticed in everquest, once I becamea rich man in norrath, it was a lot easier for me to rebuild from the ground up than it was before.

It was like a state of mind change, money suddenly had less value to me once I had already obtained a bunch of it, and therefore it was for some inexplicable reason, easier to come by. Like on green, my character is level 36 and I couldnt get a thing for him that id really want until planer gear, and Ive got 20k in the bank and I didnt even like, do anything but level.

Idk wtf it is but not only do the rich get richer in the sense that they have capital, but even once you've become rich it;s just some how easier to deal with money than when you're poor.

I think its cus as a poor person IRL I treat money pretty much all the time like I treated plat when I had no plat. Afraid to spend it, always thinking to hard about it, end up thinking too long missing the best investments, never picking the right ones becuase Im too worried about risk. Yeah Idk.

Its a construct, like Shuklak says, once you rid yourself of it, you are on the path. I need to work on this IRL stat.

lol I feel like its reallly hard to make money on the green server atm

hopefully when kunark is out all the cash camps will have slightly more air

Akg49 10-29-2020 02:05 AM

Sell MQs

Everyone else here is wrong