Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Starting Zone (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=71)
-   -   Dial a No Drama - We are recruiting! (/forums/showthread.php?t=235493)

dcbone86 04-23-2016 11:07 AM

Dial a No Drama - We are recruiting!

Hello everybody. Tired of dealing with DaPort or DaCorpse because of their salty attitudes and the drama that goes on between them (https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=235472 - 2nd post it begins SMH)? No problem! Dial a No Drama is here for you!

This is not actually a guild (yet) and at this time I'm a single point of contact service that provides Drama Free corpse runs and teleports. I don't actually have any toons or established friends that can teleport or summon corpses - I have a lvl 12 bard that can selo's you somewhere or a lvl 10 Necro on Red, but soon I'll be making some serious coin! We are recruiting!

We are in need of friendly, professional, and talented:

Wizards
Druids
Necromancers
Clerics

Bards
Paladins
Shadow Knights
Rogues
Monks
and more

Our only rule is NO DRAMA! That is, when called upon for services, any actual communication between the client and DaND service provider is frowned upon. The only exception is direct requests for donations are allowed and strongly encouraged (I don't care! No drama! Gotta make dat money)(don't worry--most people will tip very well!)

We don't work in conjunction with Drama Queens like DaPort and DaCorpse because we stand by our motto: No Drama? No Problem! DIAL A NO DRAMA IS HERE FOR YOU!

Please send tells to myself Ocyd to send your support or request a guild tag once it's created. At this time recruiting is totally open and we will accept anyone who plans on regularly porting, rezzing, tracking, assassinating, and/or corpse recovery. I hope to hear from you all soon ^.^

Karkona 04-23-2016 06:37 PM

This for real?

Swish 04-23-2016 07:07 PM

Thread designed for drama advertising no drama on a server filled with a ton of petty drama.

Cecily 04-24-2016 12:18 AM

Two sentences in and that's about all the salt and drama I could take from this thread.

iruinedyourday 04-24-2016 04:47 AM

Would be more interested in <dial a drama> don't like someone camping something you were planning on camping? Call in dial a drama and 2 guys port in and train each other but blame your target camper and lawyer him till he just logs in rage.

Jimjam 04-24-2016 05:02 AM

Save the drama, Dial a Llama.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...7e0842a536.jpg

SowIsLifeSowIsLove 04-24-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Swish (Post 2247801)
Thread designed for drama advertising no drama on a server filled with a ton of petty drama.

kuuky 04-24-2016 10:09 AM

I'm in dial a port. What is this drama you speak of? We are a fun guild giving up raiding and all the higher end garbage to provide a service to others. Feel free to not use us if you don't want but keep your false opinions to yourself.

dcbone86 04-24-2016 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuuky (Post 2248068)
I'm in dial a port. What is this drama you speak of? We are a fun guild giving up raiding and all the higher end garbage to provide a service to others. Feel free to not use us if you don't want but keep your false opinions to yourself.

So many flavors and you choose salty. Too bad you didn't read the first sentence of the OP. Typical dramatic DaP.

A fine example of why you should choose Dial a No Drama!

I'll be on tonight offering Selo's on my 12 bard for a hefty fee. Pepper your wallets. I have a drum!

Swish 04-24-2016 11:12 AM

http://i.imgur.com/e9vh16T.gif