Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   😋 Post pics of that sweet Casa! 😛 (/forums/showthread.php?t=372296)

magnetaress 11-22-2020 02:41 PM

😋 Post pics of that sweet Casa! 😛

🌽🥑🐟🥬

GinnasP99 11-22-2020 07:08 PM

https://imgur.com/rcDhCKe.jpg

My dinner tonight, fresh out the skillet. I'm having a baked potato with it but its still baking.

magnetaress 11-22-2020 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinnasP99 (Post 3216462)
https://imgur.com/rcDhCKe.jpg

My dinner tonight, fresh out the skillet. I'm having a baked potato with it but its still baking.

Delicious, the fat looks rendered very nicely )

GinnasP99 11-22-2020 07:10 PM

btw casa means house, comida is food

Lizard1 11-22-2020 08:07 PM

i thought casa was corn, also need a veg bud big salad should be main food item for dinner

unless you want to be weak , fat and constipated

FatherSioux 11-23-2020 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GinnasP99 (Post 3216464)
btw casa means house, comida is food

SMH

ScottBerta 11-23-2020 01:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard1 (Post 3216496)
i thought casa was corn, also need a veg bud big salad should be main food item for dinner

unless you want to be weak , fat and constipated

Salad has little protein. So you definitely won’t be strong eating that. Now the salad would compliment the protein in picture. But nothing wrong eating a steak.

Lizard1 11-23-2020 03:14 PM

Ever heard the expression strong as on ox?

Wild animals that eat mostly greens have very large amounts of muscle mass. Theres a show on netflix called forks over spoons or something similar that explains the difference in diets.

Vegetables have loads of protein and its more soluable then meat or dairy derived proteins.

I am not saying dont eat meats, but a steak and a potato is ridiculous for dinner

magnetaress 11-23-2020 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lizard1 (Post 3216831)
Ever heard the expression strong as on ox?

Wild animals that eat mostly greens have very large amounts of muscle mass. Theres a show on netflix called forks over spoons or something similar that explains the difference in diets.

Vegetables have loads of protein and its more soluable then meat or dairy derived proteins.

I am not saying don't eat meats, but a steak and a potato is ridiculous for dinner

I agree, and didn't want to get into this, thread is more about food appreciation then critique.

However, to add on to that, I think a lot of people lack the flora and ability to process plant enzymes because we sterilized and processed our diets. So when faced with a big helping of salad our bodies kind of go "Ooooohhhhwoommpitywomp". When we should materialize and digest those proteins better.

Try some malic acid, it's what I take, and I feel better when I take a pill sometimes with a nice helping of veg or something else I want to digest better. Also a good time to drink water, is when you eat. We should get more water from our food but our food is all dehydrated and gross mostly. Drinking between meals is less effective then water mixed with cellulose and stuff which feeds our guts and releases more slowly over time into our bloodstream.

Otherwise we are kinda just rinsing ourselves out and rubbing our insides with stuff like steaks and potatoes (which is fine) but we are actually way more better and capable than this.

Steaks still taste good, and a lil extra meat never hurted anyone too bad. Enjoy it when you get it. We are adapted to utilize more forms of food than most critters.

Lizard1 11-23-2020 03:29 PM

There is some truth to that , store bought product is mostly fertilized with liquid cow shit if its labeled as organic, which has remnants of salmonella and ecoli and usually causes an upset stomach or an immediate trip to the bathroom

but there is a cure

Its called gardening