Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   HAHAHAHA (/forums/showthread.php?t=332467)

Baylan295 08-24-2019 11:17 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aFTn_jwqy8E

Kayso2 08-25-2019 12:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrothgar (Post 2951763)
I like that a PhD and knowing the difference between possessives and contractions is on the same level. That’s the real yikes here.

So every time someone mentions two things in a sentence, it is being implied that those two items are on the same level?

It's nice having guild leaders that aren't half-literate morons. That was my point.

enjchanter 08-25-2019 12:15 AM

Wish more ppl would type loader because I cant read

Naonak 08-25-2019 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayso2 (Post 2951588)

Ask yourself, does your guild leader possess a Ph.D? Can they spell common words, distinguish between "your" and "you're" or "to" and "too", and do they use apostrophes correctly?

Smart leaders make good decisions. App Riot today!

You forgot two and 2. I know it's a confusion vocabulary.

Hrothgar 08-25-2019 01:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kayso2 (Post 2951774)
So every time someone mentions two things in a sentence, it is being implied that those two items are on the same level?

It's nice having guild leaders that aren't half-literate morons. That was my point.

You mention three things. Two of which should be learnt upon completion of grammar school around age 12. The other, however... ah forget it. Savvy, motivated young personnel with upper management written all over ‘em.

Swish2 08-25-2019 04:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hrothgar (Post 2951789)
You mention three things. Two of which should be learnt upon completion of grammar school around age 12. The other, however... ah forget it. Savvy, motivated young personnel with upper management written all over ‘em.

them*

Mead 08-25-2019 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bbrice01 (Post 2951576)
ArthionToday at 4:51 PM
@ everyone After this cycle, our enemies - Aftermath and their allies AEGIS - will claim any loss is because of WoW, or holidays, or BBQing - so let this cycle be our cycle. A time may come when our internet fails, when we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship - but it will not be this cycle! So I say:
Once more into the breach, dear friends, once more - as the blast of war cries out across the server, let our actions be the actions of a tiger. They call us zerg, so let us be - and when we fall, we will rise up to meet them. Let our pulls be clean, or CH chains tight and our speedbumps timely. We will grant our enemies not one FTE, let them win no races, and have no loot. We will win. We will show them we are better in every way and they will rue the day!

Thanks for the laughs, Riot. Help this guy get laid.

If that rustles you I doubt you're getting laid either bub

Hope this helps

AwesomeSquared 08-25-2019 01:07 PM

Why use lot word when few word do good?

Cecily 08-25-2019 01:25 PM

It goes without saying that one should intentionally aim to use the absolute bare minimum words necessary to convey the gravity of what is it that they wish to expound upon, for is it not written that brevity is the soul of wit?

Nibblewitz 08-25-2019 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AwesomeSquared (Post 2951876)
Why use lot word when few word do good?

The ivory tower was not built for efficiency.