Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Melee (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Where to group @ 55? (/forums/showthread.php?t=315006)

TheFishyOne 01-14-2019 10:44 PM

Where to group @ 55?

My MNK is getting close to being able to raid. I have my epic, an SoS, and respectable gear for my level. That said, I need to learn to pull as a blind MNK, and I thing grouping to 59 will help. Does anyone level in Velious, or are the ZEMs just too bad? I’m thinking of going to Old Seb, as I have a key, but can I find pugs in there, or do I need to bring my own group? Would soloing be a good idea for faster xp?

Any insights would be appreciated. Thanks!

kjs86z 01-15-2019 11:02 AM

Sebilis is a very popular zone for 55-60. A 55 melee might get passed over but as long as you can get a shaman or cleric to join you, can make your own group. NG, disco / disco bugs, and ABC would be the camps to seek out.

Lots of casters, so bring your resist gear. Definitely a good place to practice pulling.

You could also go to solB. LDCs solo / duo are great xp, its super close to a druid ring so you can do your /whos to find group mates to go take on Efreeti.

bluntfang 01-15-2019 12:08 PM

there was just a post somewhere about monk and necro grouping up in neriak killin guards in arena being easy, solid, boring xp.

Bardp1999 01-15-2019 04:04 PM

For a PUG group Sebelis is honestly your only option (unless you count KC). For a made group or duo/trio i'd go to Chardok, Hole, or even Wakening Lands (Geo caves). Velkators isn't bad either but Velious mobs all have more life than Kunark mobs. A true classic experience would be a 3-4 man group doing Effreti in SolbB