Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   April Fool's Event - Bristlebane Mayhem Feedback & Funnies (/forums/showthread.php?t=417308)

Morgrom 04-03-2023 09:18 AM

April Fool's Event - Bristlebane Mayhem Feedback & Funnies

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=417308

Quote:

Hello, suckers!

This is the feedback thread for the event. Once again, what went wrong/right? Was it fun? etc etc. I would also love any funny stories, videos, or telling your favorite part of the event.

I don't even know all the shenanigans that went on, but I did hear that Bristlebane himself pulled Lady Mirenilla for some lucky guild. Well, when I say pulled, the dragon was summoned on top of their raid. Great job whomever that was on the kill!

This event wouldn't have happened without the folloowing efforts: Menden, Galach, and Medris spending hours working on the mobs and their getting the loot setup. Abrogio, Stigion, Visceryn, Blistig, those named above, and myself got to have a lot of fun playing the tricksters (and coming up with ideas on the fly), writing dialogue etc. Some unnamed guide spending hours deciding how to shuffle the loot (IT WAS ME).

I believe I can speak for staff when I said we had a blast the day of the event coming up with new and exciting ways to make it interesting.
:D