Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Tanks (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=62)
-   -   SK epic run through, few questions (/forums/showthread.php?t=270645)

syztem 04-11-2017 06:44 AM

SK epic run through, few questions

Trying to piece together some stuff, Looks fairly straight forward I am just wondering if anyone can tell me what corners can be cut etc. Looking through one part, I see you need the soulcase from kerra isle. but there is the other stages i put in bold. It looks like these are for nothing and can be skipped entirely? you just need to pickup a soul case for later, then you can head straight to the hole, kill a mimic for the key and be ready to fight kyrenna.

Anyone know if Rharzar can be slowed? the wiki says just level 55 cleric see invis summon etc, googled it and some old guides(non p99) say hes very high MR immune. Just checking because if he can be slowed i can probably just duo him, otherwise I will need a tank and real healer.

Any other tips appreciated, I am told that with a faction necklace click you can basically bypass all the faction grinding to do this quest now too.

( ) Hail Knarthenne Skurl in Toxxulia Forest and get a Soulcase
( ) Hail Marl Kastane in Kerra Isle and get a Seal of Kastane
( ) Hail Gerot Kastane in Paineel and get the Note to Marl
( ) Give the Note to Marl Kastane

( ) Hail Caradon in a jail cell in the Hole

debuilder 04-11-2017 12:59 PM

Duod rhar with a warrior and shaman

Xane 04-11-2017 09:20 PM

You can also bypass the faction grinding by using hide/invis for all the turn ins.

syztem 04-12-2017 03:07 AM

oh yea, despite what the epic guides say. solo'd him easy on 60 shaman, even though he hit for 288s and casted he was easier then most PoM mobs I solo. not resistant at all, landed pox/bane/slow etc all with only malo. just on the hunt for a hide MQ now and rest should be cake.

syztem 04-21-2017 10:03 AM

maybe i didn't read it properly, how do yoyu get the soul case from Knarthenne Skurl ? he says you do not possess heart of the innocent @ indiff(neck click) have everything else etc. do i need to grindmore faction out regardless to get like amiably or what? i was told entire thing can be done via hide turn ins or invis/ivu. am i skipping someimportant part of the quest or just not reading something right.

Xane 04-21-2017 10:04 PM

did you try saying 'what heart of an innocent?'

syztem 04-22-2017 11:41 PM

yeah that did it, epic finished. now just need to get higher level for proc etc. but certainly nice having epic on a sub 50 toon. easy slash for 190s unbuffed, just really can't wait for the proc. 250hp over time has always been nice for soloing some things esp with fungus. I gotta go back down do kyrenna and glohnor again get myself a earring. the earring alone was giving me like 70-90 mana or something like that, epic gives me 200ish. BP looks amazing, but with vindi BP its kind of useless.

georgie 05-23-2017 08:23 PM

Im sure we can do a co-op tag team sometime