Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Master Tranix Camper (/forums/showthread.php?t=400088)

Bardp1999 03-12-2022 04:00 AM

Should follow the same rules as Haden, I am not sure what those rules are but they are both the same type of situation and i cant see why they would be differnt.

Bardp1999 03-12-2022 04:04 AM

And here you have it...

to get camp you must either A) have previously killed Hadden or B) be the first person waiting at his spawn point

Just because you have the last time of death and login does not mean that you automatically get the camp. If someone is there you should use common sense and see if they are camping Hadden. If they are, then move along and find something else to do.

If you log in and someone is in the throne room waiting on Tranix, then fuck off. If the room is empty, its yours

starkind 03-12-2022 05:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardp1999 (Post 3434246)
Should follow the same rules as Haden, I am not sure what those rules are but they are both the same type of situation and i cant see why they would be differnt.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardp1999 (Post 3434247)
And here you have it...

to get camp you must either A) have previously killed Hadden or B) be the first person waiting at his spawn point

Just because you have the last time of death and login does not mean that you automatically get the camp. If someone is there you should use common sense and see if they are camping Hadden. If they are, then move along and find something else to do.

If you log in and someone is in the throne room waiting on Tranix, then fuck off. If the room is empty, its yours

https://i.imgur.com/koHHjGP.gif
https://i.imgur.com/koHHjGP.gif

Gatorsmash 03-12-2022 07:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 3431389)
Camp monopolies: unclassic EQ that R&N have kept here longer than classic EQ ever existed.

Fucking this. You could never do months on end lockdowns because of server resets. I don’t honestly understand why the staff tolerates it. You could easily ask the server farm to reset it periodically.

It’s why I’m trying Red. Coming back to everything 24/7 perma camped on shared accounts why everyone acts like the rules are enforced on Blue/Green kills the fun for me

Midfrost 03-26-2022 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by starkind (Post 3431461)
Pvp makes this more interesting!

qft

Rager and Quitter 03-27-2022 08:56 AM

Losers

I love how every thread devolves into lawyerquest bullshit because the server is actually packed full of lifeless losers that can camp stuff for month on end without disruption. EQ truly is the perfect game for society's hopeless rejects. And PvP isn't the answer because Red server has the worst, most toxic people on it. The only fun they have is ruining other people's gaming experience which is fucking pathetic, but easy to avoid if you just consider it dead, which it is, and always will be.

starkind 03-27-2022 11:09 AM

You define toxic. I define interesting.

Ravager 03-27-2022 01:00 PM

Interesting! No, wait. The other thing... Tedious!

starkind 03-27-2022 01:02 PM

Tru. Tedium lol.