Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Three weeks of Ring Wars (/forums/showthread.php?t=379706)

Nibblewitz 03-03-2021 03:12 PM

Three weeks of Ring Wars

Is the server rule.

Snortles Chortles 03-03-2021 03:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nTiN6v8.gif

xdrcfrx 03-03-2021 03:47 PM

having been denied the ability to win with autofire, now comes the lawyerquesting right on cue.

i thought you guys wanted competition, not free pixels?

karadin 03-03-2021 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3268818)
having been denied the ability to win with autofire, now comes the lawyerquesting right on cue.

We actually like the new turn in. Much better quality of life. Nice try though?

Detoxx 03-03-2021 04:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3268818)

Failing to see any lawyerquesting here, this seems pretty straight forward. Its another terrible decision by your terrible leader that he forced on to everyone and now you all need to pay for it.

Pretty typical as of late.

Horza 03-03-2021 04:20 PM

Detoxx calling other people terrible leaders is funny as hell.

Thaak 03-03-2021 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxx (Post 3268830)
Failing to see any lawyerquesting here, this seems pretty straight forward. Its another terrible decision by your terrible leader that he forced on to everyone and now you all need to pay for it.

Pretty typical as of late.

Your guild has failed to acknowledge other parts of the agreement so what's the difference?

karadin 03-03-2021 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thaak (Post 3268839)
Your guild has failed to acknowledge other parts of the agreement so what's the difference?

Specifically what part(s)?

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...siCfWln3_b-A0/

xdrcfrx 03-03-2021 04:39 PM

1 - not in riot.

2 - agree that current turn in is better than previous dynamic.

3 - citing the written rules to argue for your competition to be barred from contesting you is kind of the definition of "lawyerquesting," is it not?

4 - honestly, I actually don't gaf, was mostly just trolling. there should be some consequence to failing a ring war, but forced cessions would make more sense in the context of an actual agreed upon rotation than in a fully FFA dynamic.

karadin 03-03-2021 04:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xdrcfrx (Post 3268844)
but forced cessions would make more sense in the context of an actual agreed upon rotation than in a fully FFA dynamic.

Eh, there really should be some consequence of failing if nothing else to prevent risky turn ins at bad hours of the day. We called off our BP this morning for RW because we weren't comfortable with the numbers that showed up for it. It's not like a normal mob where you can fail and then someone else gets a shot.

I do think 3 weeks is pretty rough but that is what Arcler wanted in negotiations.