Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   <Gathered Might> is Recruiting (/forums/showthread.php?t=370690)

drackgon 11-02-2020 05:03 PM

<Gathered Might> is Recruiting

<GM> is looking for Friendly, community driven players. To join our family and enjoy a chill friendly environment. Anyone who supports p99 PnP 1000%, and cares about helping those even not in the guild, are the people were looking for. Those who make logging on the game fun and not a job.

We are a newer raiding guild on Green, but already doing all Classic content including FGs/Phinny/Planes, minus dragons/gods atm(working hard on that). Goal is to be at that level for Kunark.

Features of <GM> (first off your a GM!)
  • DKP
  • Discord
  • Guild bank
  • Shared raiding bots and PL bots
  • All p99 raiding/dungeon experience to teach all players new and old.
  • Accepting of all players backgrounds/play times, as long as they are like minded posted above.
  • Group Pl sessions
  • Group dungeon crawling.
  • 2 Different EQ p99 Streamers (Xendojo(Https://twitch.tv/Xendojo) and Maegoth(Https://twitch.tv/maergoth)

Not part of UN(we play and do what we want, when we want.):D

Feel free to reach out to any player about joining.

Scalem 11-02-2020 05:19 PM

How good are your elf lawyers? I only consider guilds with the elf lawyers from the best schools.

drackgon 11-02-2020 05:40 PM

We have some of the top neckbeards elf lawyers at a batphones notice:)

ChairmanMauzer 11-02-2020 05:41 PM

A new player might consider this guild's reputation in the general server scene before applying. This guild has an adversarial relationship with many other established guilds in the raid scene as Gathered Might doesn't recognize the UN's raid rotation system.

That being said, most GM players I've met have been very friendly and personable.

drackgon 11-02-2020 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChairmanMauzer (Post 3203401)
A new player might consider this guild's reputation in the general server scene before applying. This guild has an adversarial relationship with many other established guilds in the raid scene as Gathered Might doesn't recognize the UN's raid rotation system.

That being said, most GM players I've met have been very friendly and personable.

As per above original post, yes we are not part of UN. So some raiding guilds whos in UN don't like it when others come in and also clear content along side them, shocker I know:eek:

huhsanlo1983 11-02-2020 09:04 PM

join

Hello My name in game is kenshow lvl 43 ench this char will be my main would love to join guild play from 8 am to 9 pm est

Saerdor 11-02-2020 09:16 PM

If leapfrogging is fighting alongside. Sure, some folks don't like that at all.

Baler 11-02-2020 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by drackgon
Group Pl sessions

You have my attention..

What kind of raid experience do you have on p99? :)

Octopath 11-02-2020 10:29 PM

Green guild recruitment thread got moved to blue recruitment forum ��

DoodyLich666 11-03-2020 01:30 AM

It’s definitely one of the cooler guild names.