Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   A dark truth. (/forums/showthread.php?t=379180)

imperiouskitten 03-26-2021 08:41 PM

as u progressively cuck an incel deeper, they approach a personality asymptote i calll "the lulz sect line". seems to correlate with fat+bald too

enjoy the AIDS everbody

magnetaress 03-26-2021 08:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/b6eqPSQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/0gmc8Tx.png

RecondoJoe 03-27-2021 12:54 AM

All of my ARMY friends who got out of the Military and went on meds for PTSD have gone from me questioning whether or not they are faking it for the $$$ to being so over-the-top insane that I almost can't stand even knowing them. Like I've watched them get progressively more insane, and more violent (one just stabbed 3 people in California -- was the most normie person I ever met, but I've watched his mental health rapidly decline in the last 10 years or so).

HalflingSpergand 03-27-2021 07:38 AM

Drugs are bad it's true

magnetaress 03-27-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RecondoJoe (Post 3279628)
All of my ARMY friends who got out of the Military and went on meds for PTSD have gone from me questioning whether or not they are faking it for the $$$ to being so over-the-top insane that I almost can't stand even knowing them. Like I've watched them get progressively more insane, and more violent (one just stabbed 3 people in California -- was the most normie person I ever met, but I've watched his mental health rapidly decline in the last 10 years or so).

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand (Post 3279693)
Drugs are bad it's true

Yep. Fuck'n crazy man. It's wack ty for speaking up.

Cecily 03-27-2021 10:14 AM

Yeah I don't know how you can expect good outcomes from sending (basically) children to go kill people in foreign countries and be like ok thanks act normal now. Literally can't imagine the shit you people have seen.

magnetaress 03-27-2021 10:51 AM

I think poverty is a big indicator too. Also lack of work. Meaningfulness. Boredom. And isolation because everyone is really dumb over at Walmart. Pain, and injury will fuck people up severely if they just come home and sit in their room.

I mean some people are fine, have jobs, fun stuff. Decent opportunities to enrich themselves. But not everyone. But thats different than the original topic.

Just imagine coming home and mulling the fucked up crap over and over in your head for just five years while ur family is upset afraid avoiding and stupid about it and worried about their own narcissistic bullshit.

I hope I'm beginning to illustrate some of the factors that come into play into a vets suicide. Or inevitable decline into insanity and drug use.

I feel like antidepressants in general really just hasten that process. Or kill peoples impulse control and make it even easier to do harm, self harm. It all just depends on the tiggers. I mean, sometimes people just lose it when their already fucked up and some other asshole comes along and does something stupid or cruel, what do you expect? Not every instance is completely oh this person is just crazy. It's usually crazy + something else + isolation or being trapped.

Disease 03-27-2021 11:30 AM

I guess antidepressants dont only change your mood. Yikes

HalflingSpergand 03-27-2021 11:54 AM

antidepressants are fucked up. From what i can tell they make s person very susceptible to suggestion and mind control. Makes you disassociate with your real self, create a bot

magnetaress 03-27-2021 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand (Post 3279763)
antidepressants are fucked up. From what i can tell they make s person very susceptible to suggestion and mind control. Makes you disassociate with your real self, create a bot

Lithium 1000% mind control. Plus put someone in front of a T.V.

Also, drugs and clinically diagnosed depression is license to literally ignore the cancers eating people from the inside out. Better pick up a Bible.