Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   i woke the sleeper (/forums/showthread.php?t=94220)

Alarti0001 01-14-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by falkun (Post 812450)
Since I can't edit in RNF...

To be fair, you could insert any guild besides TMO here. If you have sleeper keys, be courteous enough to those that will come after you to leave Warders up for the rest of us.

Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repear itself.

Alarti0001 01-14-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alarti0001 (Post 812491)
Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repeat itself.

repeat!

Tarathiel 01-14-2013 01:27 PM

lol on the first page those dumbasses compare relapsse to the sandy hook shooter, fuckin nerds takin this shit too seriously lol

Littlegyno 9.0 01-14-2013 01:36 PM

Those EQMAC faggots are mad as fuck.

Bardalicious 01-14-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Then be concerned about our competition. We didn't wake the sleeper on live, we won't here. Our butthurt competition woke it to spite us on live. Hopefully, history doesn't repear itself.

Lol?? I'd love to hear your rendition of how and why the sleeper was awoken on Fennin Ro. Maybe even your background on that server as well.

Because anyone that actually played on that server at the time knows that the event had pretty much zero to do with TMO.

falkun 01-14-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bardalicious (Post 812562)
Lol?? I'd love to hear your rendition of how and why the sleeper was awoken on Fennin Ro. Maybe even your background on that server as well.

Because anyone that actually played on that server at the time knows that the event had pretty much zero to do with TMO.

What are you two in disagreement about?

OforOppression 01-14-2013 02:03 PM

Go the fuck away dredge.

HIYO 01-14-2013 02:04 PM

one guy name RIPTSE single handily chased IB off EQMac. They ran like little bitches after getting trained a handful of times. Their response is to lash out at everyone. It would be hilarious if it was not so fucking sad.

One single bard > IB

Lexical 01-14-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by poignant quotes (Post 812595)
you go away. I fucking play eq here, you don't even play project1999 eq.

Who are your characters?

Faron 01-14-2013 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vadd (Post 812445)
But, all some people can do to make themselves feel better is to hurt someone else.

I think this sums up what a lot of, or perhaps the most vocal part of the EQ emulator community are like. There's an urge to be a combination of Furor, Fansy, and all those in between. It's that belief that you're the alpha and you must agitate at all costs. Through constant trolling on the forums, in game, and even IRL, their goal is to put people in a situation where they can be asked if they are mad. And if the answer is yes then they "win."

As sad as that is, I don't think I've ever see a level of mad reached like I've seen in that EQMac thread. Congrats Rellapse, you have raised the bar. You are a douchebag among douchebags.