Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Rudeness (/forums/showthread.php?t=407862)

long.liam 09-11-2022 04:10 AM

Rudeness

Ever played the nice guy and invited a lower level player into a group. Invited a guy into my group and we didn't really need him, but I wanted to be nice. Guy ends being a total douche bag and I had to kick him from the group after 5 mins of playing. For every nice person I meet here, I meet at least 1 or 2 douchebags.

Jimjam 09-11-2022 04:17 AM

Some folks just bring out the best in others.

unsunghero 09-11-2022 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by long.liam (Post 3503763)
Ever played the nice guy and invited a lower level player into a group. Invited a guy into my group and we didn't really need him, but I wanted to be nice. Guy ends being a total douche bag and I had to kick him from the group after 5 mins of playing. For every nice person I meet here, I meet at least 1 or 2 douchebags.

I have never met a douche on green in 54 levels now, but that’s probably because I don’t raid

The one time I couldn’t believe someone was being a complete dick to me was because he was one of the last few RP’ers left on the server and our races were enemies (DE vs HE). And even then he was still nice enough to sneakily let me know mid-threats

Compared to the WoW community this one, at least the non-raiders, are disgustingly nice

Not saying I don’t believe you though, I’m sure there’s always some bad apples

Chortles Snortles 09-11-2022 01:11 PM

ran into a guy in lguk FURIOUS at me that I HAD THE NERVETO killed fullspawned cav while his group was allegedly making its way to it though parked at ass/up

lol

radda 09-12-2022 07:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles (Post 3503857)
ran into a guy in lguk FURIOUS at me that I HAD THE NERVETO killed fullspawned cav while his group was allegedly making its way to it though parked at ass/up

lol

thought you knew no one cares.

eqravenprince 09-12-2022 09:47 AM

Same thing happened to me in my latest group. Didn't need the guy, but let him join. Then he proceeded to pull mobs when asked not to. No one died, so he thought no harm no foul. I kicked him anyhow.

Rager and Quitter 09-12-2022 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eqravenprince (Post 3504096)
Same thing happened to me in my latest group. Didn't need the guy, but let him join. Then he proceeded to pull mobs when asked not to. No one died, so he thought no harm no foul. I kicked him anyhow.

Lol. I was pulling on my monk in lguk and trying to clear some sticky spawns because our sueper undergeared paladin, while good at keeping aggro was keeping our cleric own, so I had to keep the pulls single and sometime guy isn't very forgiving. This druid basically thought he was amazing and said he would pull if I wouldn't because he could root and heal, he would pick up the slack. I told him to let me split spawns first and then I'd keep them coming in steady as they respawned. He didn't listen, pulled a whole bunch and wiped us because I wasn't going fast enough. So instead of a bit slower exp to start, he wanted to lose exp and do a corpse run deep in lguk. Lots of fun, these lot.

Encroaching Death 09-12-2022 12:16 PM

I avoid doing the Hill Giants in Lake Rathe because it's virtually impossible to avoid drama.

You can play squeaky clean, generous, and forgiving. Just like loaning friends money...just a matter of time before things go south.

Encroaching Death 09-12-2022 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Encroaching Death (Post 3504139)
I avoid doing the Hill Giants in Rathe Mountains because it's virtually impossible to avoid drama.

You can play squeaky clean, generous, and forgiving. Just like loaning friends money...just a matter of time before things go south.

Encroaching Death 09-12-2022 12:19 PM

Im a fuckin idiot