Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Trump “unhinged” but woman who sold the nation ”the secret” our next president (/forums/showthread.php?t=288370)

mickmoranis 01-08-2018 01:22 PM

Trump “unhinged” but woman who sold the nation ”the secret” our next president

Apparently grifting poor people by selling hem false hope is somehow ok because woman/blaq?

chadtwoke 01-09-2018 12:22 AM

yea globalist depopulation scheming billionaires probably want to meet with her first to see if she's on board with their agenda.

oh wait.

Lhancelot 01-09-2018 12:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickmoranis (Post 2635110)
Apparently grifting poor people by selling hem false hope is somehow ok because woman/blaq?

Explain what this means plz.

mickmoranis 01-09-2018 12:36 AM

Winfrey said. “I thought, ‘Oh gee, I don’t have the experience, I don’t know enough.’ And now I’m thinking, ‘Oh.’ "

RE:trump. source

what she says here is, "oh welle veryone is upset that trump is a ding dong, I guess, ding dongs can win!

democrats are like

YEA we want THIS ding dong... not THAT ding dong.

instead of standing by their convictions when they said we dont want A ding dong in the white house at all.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lhancelot (Post 2635483)
Explain what this means plz.

she sells self help books based off of psudoscience as a solution to lifes problems.

Selling fake solutions is grifting people.

grifting people (incase you didnt know, no disrespect) means to con them.

She is a con artist, as much as trump is. She packages and sells false hope and lies to billions of people over the years.

Just poinging out that she aint no different than trump, and if your democrat friends are stoked on her, then you need to ask them, why are you stoked on someone who is simply a left wing trump? I thought you wanted someone qualified?

branamil 01-09-2018 01:02 AM

Why are you such a boring conservative shill and why is your chosen audience the 50 people reading a 20 year old emulated game forum

Sage Truthbearer 01-09-2018 01:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branamil (Post 2635492)
Why are you such a boring conservative shill and why is your chosen audience the 50 people reading a 20 year old emulated game forum

I'm sure it is a combination of unemployment and loneliness.

chadtwoke 01-09-2018 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by branamil (Post 2635492)

Since it's obvious you're just a dumb cuck wrapped up in the 2 party dichotomy because what Mick has posted is usually just common sense and not some cookie cutter ideology, I'd like to show you the door.

AzzarTheGod 01-09-2018 03:43 AM

chad bringin the woke

aMindAmok 01-09-2018 08:50 AM

The only reason anyone would vote for Oprah Winfrey is because they hope that once a year they will be able to look under their couch and find a new car.

CyricTheMad420 01-09-2018 11:25 AM

as it happens unfortunately, politicians have made it their lifes work and job to lie to the masses and grift people nothing new although it is disappointing humans haven't overthrown the shackles yet. i think the problem is contrary to what the founders might have thought and wrote about people don't want liberty or death they want someone to tell them what to do a nice ruler. they would rather on a mass scale when you look at us as a whole give up their freedom for security and the last two decades have proved it.