Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   #bossmodeon (/forums/showthread.php?t=221203)

BardPop 12-08-2015 04:15 AM

#bossmodeon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ix1-hYVRlM

Musclebound? This guys like, musclebounded.

Gotta ask, would you guys incorporate this kind of training into your daily workout routines?

AzzarTheGod 12-08-2015 04:43 AM

Genetics I'd say. Of course he trained for it, but still genetics.

I was on a pretty serious routine at one point for 6-7 years+ and I also tried to incorporate stretching and various functional yogi stuff at one point after packing on a large amount of mass since high school and college.

I found I could get a little more limber, but I didn't have the tendon/ligament elasticity to give me any meaningful gains even after several weeks of pushing it. Its possible gaming in a chair during puberty caused my hips/groin/hamstrings to develop a certain way with a certain tightness, I really don't know. I could throw a high kick at one point, so I gained something but it was still not even 1/20th of what that guy has. I got bored/frustrated and washed out. Its hard work.

Studied it a little more and talked to some other fitness guys, and they all said the same thing. Which amounted to "Fuck stretching. You gain a millimeter of movement a month and if you stop you lose it all back to square one".

The jist I got was it takes serious dedication, but also genetics.

I can't tie my shoes anymore bending over. I have to sit down. 6'2. lost everything pretty quick in a year or so.

James_Joyce 12-08-2015 06:11 AM

No bush towers? Blow me

Swish 12-08-2015 07:46 AM

Was always fairly bad at acrobatic stuff at school. I could pull off a flip from a springboard over a horse thing just about but had no interest outside of that.

Lots of press up, sit ups, burpees...that kind of thing, should be all people need if they don't have access to gym equipment.

BardPop 12-08-2015 07:28 PM

I was always under the impression that flexibility training took a long time to see results on, at least several months. But I'd never seriously thought about incorporating it into my workout. Apparently this guy is using Fascia and yoga to strengthen his flexibility.

Madbad 12-08-2015 07:36 PM

voted fat

Pokesan 12-08-2015 07:46 PM

who is boss modeon?