Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   How come its always coming? (/forums/showthread.php?t=388382)

Gravydoo II 07-21-2021 01:24 PM

How come its always coming?

Its always, just over the horizon, for you trump idiots??

Its always coming. Its always, just one more audit, one more day, one more re-count.

Its never here. Its never happened. Its always gonna happen, and you know it is! Then, when the date passes, you're already onto something else thats gonna, bout to, happen, soon. Q promised, remember? Where is Q now?? He sure made you look like an idiot.. But the 200,000 sealed indictments, remember that?

Its always coming!! Its always going to happen! How come you guys suck are predicting the future?? You said trump would win, too.. Remember?

I know, cry cry cry. Cry for daddy rape. Whats the next day?? Aug 9th?? Hes coming back right, just like you all said. LOL

Whatever it is, and the date of it, its never coming. Your great reckoning. Your door to door, kill your neighbor fantasy, trump coming back, republicans taking over the USA.

You're just too much of a pussy. All of you. Tell me how its GONNA happen and how the NEXT ONE, that will be the one, that will be the trigger for the revolution.

LOLOLOL its coming! the next big audit then!! then rape hands is coming back!!

Mblake1981 07-21-2021 01:33 PM

"All the time coming"

HalflingSpergand 07-21-2021 03:01 PM

Something's always coming. It's whatever you want

Nirgon 07-21-2021 03:12 PM

Donald Trump and the Russians/Ukrainians (the Dems colluded here) are going to jail.

For 3 years straight.

Meanwhile our non uniparty scum vote pick was the most successful president in history despite all the attacks and hoaxes.

Georgia audit soon!

Pulgasari 07-21-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mblake1981 (Post 3336344)
"All the time coming"

Mblake1981 07-21-2021 04:23 PM

OUTRAGED AND COMING

Gravydoo II 07-22-2021 11:32 AM

Its coming... the one big one. The super audit in.. mexico! They are gonna pay for it, too.. Just over the horizon, every time.. lol. Only a retard would think "19th recount, yes. this will be the one... THIS time.. not the last time.. this time.. its coming!"

" big news! massive fraud found!" every single day on youtube. Just type Az audit, you'll see 3 months of videos with the same title.

Uhh, trump lost, didnt he?? I dont listen to losers, sorry.

Thorgrimm 07-22-2021 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nirgon (Post 3336418)
Donald Trump and the Russians/Ukrainians (the Dems colluded here) are going to jail.

For 3 years straight.

Meanwhile our non uniparty scum vote pick was the most successful president in history despite all the attacks and hoaxes.

Georgia audit soon!

Sonderbeast 07-22-2021 11:44 AM

tHE HeAt dEAtH Of tEh unIVErsE

Sonderbeast 07-22-2021 11:55 AM

The OP's point was one of the reasons I started to open my mind up and began doubting a lot of the conspiracy bullshit from the early 2010's. 'Obama's Military Coup', 'Railroads to Concentration Camps in Alaska', 'the Nibiru Armageddon of 2012'. There was always a set date when 'It would definitely happen' and then it didn't. Then a new date, and another.

The Q 'phenomenon' isn't new. It's been around for a long time, and it boils down to a collective psychosis of several thousand untreated conservative schizophrenics across the U.S.

It's a sad state when you see a party that used to exalt education, condemn greed, and that freed the slaves devolve into the strange party of manipulation we see today.

Maybe the reckoning for the republican party is in the works, Trump was definitely a 'fuck you' to the traditional oligarchy, but it was by far a step back rather than a healthy forward move.