Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Shocking leaked image shows spirit of compromise on p99 in A/A's absence! (/forums/showthread.php?t=262262)

brecon 01-07-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagey (Post 2438746)
aww lol thats sad.. 0 competition.

If by competition you mean a bunch of lvl 5 shamans waiting for 18 hours straight to run through an EQ zone...if that's what you truly love about this game, then more power to you.

Freakish 01-07-2017 06:57 PM

Concedeconcedeconcede

Kagey 01-07-2017 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brecon (Post 2438748)
If by competition you mean a bunch of lvl 5 shamans waiting for 18 hours straight to run through an EQ zone...if that's what you truly love about this game, then more power to you.

Do you hand out participation trophies? We can make you some if you like.

Danth 01-07-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagey (Post 2438753)

Even if you win under the present rules, you still lose. Even most the folks in the guilds that usually win tend to agree the present raid scene's a trainwreck.

-----------------------------------------

I see weak things like the fearplane golems on the list, which probably the better part of a dozen different guilds can do. Were all the many guilds that can do those contacted and made part of the discussion prior to awarding them to the guild listed on the spreadsheet posted above?

Danth

bktroost 01-07-2017 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danth (Post 2438758)
Even if you win under the present rules, you still lose. Even most the folks in the guilds that usually win tend to agree the present raid scene's a trainwreck.

-----------------------------------------

I see weak things like the fearplane golems on the list, which probably the better part of a dozen different guilds can do. Were all the many guilds that can do those contacted and made part of the discussion prior to awarding them to the guild listed on the spreadsheet posted above?

Danth

As you can see in the raid post, all guilds were invited post fact and since then two additional stepped forward and some changes we made to shift mobs their way.

bktroost 01-07-2017 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ciroco (Post 2438742)
oh, sorry, I was referring to Mayor Gubbin

lol you're such a punk :P

Danth 01-07-2017 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bktroost (Post 2438759)
As you can see in the raid post, all guilds were invited post fact and since then two additional stepped forward and some changes we made to shift mobs their way.

Lot of folks in weaker guilds don't read the boards, hence why I asked if they had been contacted directly. If no contact has been made I'll try to spread the word later on tonight...too late, perhaps, but maybe not.

Danth

Ravager 01-07-2017 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kagey (Post 2438753)

Why the hell not? It's a PvE server afterall.

bktroost 01-07-2017 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Danth (Post 2438781)
Lot of folks in weaker guilds don't read the boards, hence why I asked if they had been contacted directly. If no contact has been made I'll try to spread the word later on tonight...too late, perhaps, but maybe not.

Danth

There are incidentals planned for that. Kunark, for example, is being left completely alone. VS, Gore, Tally, Fay, etc. I think infernus has Sev though. Only Kunark being alloted. Old world Naggy/Vox are also left for them. Essentially there's little to no competition from guilds not already assigned mobs. The rest of the unassigned mobs are available to the rest of the server without competition from those involved in the allotment.

Caiu 01-07-2017 09:10 PM

Good luck and enjoy your fruits. I will say there is a little disappointment in me that other guilds won't be practicing their run ups. It does get old staring at the same bindsighters hour after hour. However I suppose those interested in that style gameplay are already well placed.

o/