Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Technical Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   The Overthere an Inter-Planar Portal? (/forums/showthread.php?t=302647)

SloppyHoppy56 07-15-2018 10:40 PM

The Overthere an Inter-Planar Portal?

Recently i made a level one character to track Captain Rottgrime in the Overthere for the Magician Epic to see when he was up. I got ported to Skyfire and succored to the Overthere zoneline, but when i tried to zone in it said "You are not experienced enough to travel through inter-planar portals." I tried relogging and restarting game but no luck. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch, any help is appreciated.

Zemus 07-15-2018 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SloppyHoppy56 (Post 2741221)
Recently i made a level one character to track Captain Rottgrime in the Overthere for the Magician Epic to see when he was up. I got ported to Skyfire and succored to the Overthere zoneline, but when i tried to zone in it said "You are not experienced enough to travel through inter-planar portals." I tried relogging and restarting game but no luck. Not sure if this is intended or a glitch, any help is appreciated.

Must be level 5 to zone into a lot of areas.

Triiz 07-16-2018 02:31 PM

Yeah it's level 5 like Zemus said. I had the same thing happen to me a while back, got to level 5 and could zone in.

The explanation I found was that a person or people were training several zones repeatedly and circumventing bans with new accounts/VPN's so they made the level 5 requirement for OT and a lot of other zones.

Now that level 1's training isn't a problem it would be nice to go back to the classic no level requirement though.

SloppyHoppy56 07-16-2018 11:09 PM

Ok I was unaware of this. Thanks for letting me know, the help is appreciated :)