Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Are you mortified about President Donald J. Trump? (/forums/showthread.php?t=317375)

America 02-12-2019 09:34 PM

Are you mortified about President Donald J. Trump?

I have been wondering, for a while, where the Project 1999 Community stands on the Trump question. I, myself, am a open book. However, it is said that a open book is liable to have feces smeared into it. and, so I want to know what yall think in general, before I commit write access to my open book to the individuals, I love and respect. I hope this makes sense and that the earnestness of my thirst for knowledge is conveyed truly in this OP.

America 02-12-2019 09:36 PM

Forgot to mention, I checked the box to make this a PRIVATE POLL, so you can feel free to post freely.

Sonderbeast 02-12-2019 10:03 PM

Double post double cringe <3

DinoTriz2 02-12-2019 10:16 PM

Where's the 9/11 option?

feniin 02-12-2019 10:23 PM

Thread asks one thing, poll asks another.

DinoTriz2 02-12-2019 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2860039)

Quite a bit of Trump supporters on this forum...

You scared, bro?

misterbonkers 02-12-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feniin (Post 2860039)

https://i.imgur.com/qcUkzq5.jpg

Troxx 02-13-2019 12:35 AM

Worst president in modern history by a long shot.

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

He’ll be impeached or in jail before the 2020 election.

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here :p

Ripqozko 02-13-2019 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Troxx (Post 2860108)
Worst president in modern history by a long shot.

Narcissistic fella of at best mediocre intelligence. Failed business man with dozens of flopped business ventures who has escaped paying his debts to countless blue collar workers thanks to bankruptcy law exploited multiple times. He stood then and still stands on his daddy’s wealth - having lost more money than he ever made.

Partisan politics aside, he’s an incompetent tool. I can understand how he got elected given the chords he strung with the masses ... but how anybody can continue to support him is beyond my comprehension. Willful ignorance?

/shrug

He’ll be impeached or in jail before the 2020 election.

I am curious, though, to know how many autist supporters he has here :p

Curious how you will react when he is re elected in 2020

Wonkie 02-13-2019 01:07 AM

Fact check: he's bush 3. there's only been 2 presidents named bush