Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   at first i thought /list was bad (/forums/showthread.php?t=343291)

Phaezed-Reality 12-02-2019 11:07 PM

at first i thought /list was bad

personally, at first, i thought the list was awful. But now i am forced to group with awful people and farm them free pixels, i make the best of it, i get to call them low int antonicans for 64 hours straight sometimes, threaten them to hang them from the meat hooks in najena, beg for the common drop to drop everytime the named spawns instead of the rare. And generally call out bad players and afkers. God i love this game.

please put a list on everything, so i can do it to EVERYTHING. i used to think being forced to grp with bad players was a bad thing, until i realized something important.

your friendly high int < Dark Man of Odus >

https://i.imgur.com/ASSW1Nu.gif

aaezil 12-02-2019 11:12 PM

Stockholm syndrome the evolution

aaezil 12-02-2019 11:13 PM

Good luck with your pixel addiction in the future

shuklak 12-02-2019 11:16 PM

Maybe we can start putting go outside on a list.

Swish 12-02-2019 11:52 PM

5 *****

Phaezed-Reality 12-03-2019 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shuklak (Post 3042138)
Maybe we can start putting go outside on a list.

sorry you will never be able to add list rules, as i see in your sig you did not start playing EQ classic until 99, thus, since i did. I am far more high int and experienced than you. While i admit, going outside is nice. I suggest you take a gate out of fay, and land in tox, and come to our great palace in Erudin to see what a real city looks like. Marble everywhere. even got a waterfall running thru the bank area you can throw your extra plat in that you don't need. in qeynos your bank is right next to the sewer for comparison.

this user was banned 12-03-2019 12:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality (Post 3042165)
sorry you will never be able to add list rules, as i see in your sig you did not start playing EQ classic until 99, thus, since i did. I am far more high int and experienced than you. While i admit, going outside is nice. I suggest you take a gate out of fay, and land in tox, and come to our great palace in Erudin to see what a real city looks like. Marble everywhere. even got a waterfall running thru the bank area you can throw your extra plat in that you don't need. in qeynos your bank is right next to the sewer for comparison.

Hey asshole, go use a ranger port back to your shithole country

BlackBellamy 12-03-2019 12:22 AM

The /list is an awesome mechanism for creating drama. It's highly entertaining. We need more screenshots tho.

cd288 12-03-2019 12:31 AM

A+ gif choice

Wonkie 12-03-2019 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3042174)
The /list is an awesome mechanism for creating drama. It's highly entertaining. We need more screenshots tho.