Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Streaming the Death of Yelinak (/forums/showthread.php?t=393002)

Stryker85 10-09-2021 08:17 PM

Streaming the Death of Yelinak

TSS has sentenced Lord Yelinak to die, come watch the execution live at http://twitch.tv/agent_ex

Stryker85 10-09-2021 09:05 PM

Flawless victory on Yelinak. Streaming the server wide cluster fu--err raid of Klandi / Zlandi next!

wuanahto 10-09-2021 09:29 PM

Something like dying light with an attractive but entertaining female streamer... yeah!
but some dude hitting auto attack with little commentary is.. really?

cmon man, at least invest in some voice changing software and get yourself one of those virtual youtuber kits and be a cute anime girl. give yourself some pointy ears and have a color scheme close to Firiona Vie but distinct enough to not get banned.

If you want views, put in some god damn effort

Tunabros 10-09-2021 10:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuanahto (Post 3372999)
Something like dying light with an attractive but entertaining female streamer... yeah!

cmon man, at least invest in some voice changing software and get yourself one of those virtual youtuber kits and be a cute anime girl. give yourself some pointy ears and have a color scheme close to Firiona Vie but distinct enough to not get banned.

shut your bitch ass up

Philistine 10-09-2021 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stryker85 (Post 3372970)
TSS has sentenced Lord Yelinak to die, come watch the execution live at http://twitch.tv/agent_ex

Congrats TSS!

Ennewi 10-10-2021 12:39 AM

Grats! Nice use of jello cubes.

wuanahto 10-10-2021 01:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3373038)
shut your bitch ass up

didnt even have to click the link to know there was probably less than 50 views. how the fuck can dinosaurs who like old games get into streaming and how can the next generation watch something from the previous generation without something to link the two?

See this is the shit i was talking about in your WoWclassic+ thread, you are a cunt when talking about EQ but fun elsewhere.

You do not have my consent to quote me anymore.

Croco 10-10-2021 02:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuanahto (Post 3373086)
didnt even have to click the link to know there was probably less than 50 views. how the fuck can dinosaurs who like old games get into streaming and how can the next generation watch something from the previous generation without something to link the two?

See this is the shit i was talking about in your WoWclassic+ thread, you are a cunt when talking about EQ but fun elsewhere.

You do not have my consent to quote me anymore.

You know this isn't R&F right? Too bad there's no mods on this forum and no way to report posts.

wuanahto 10-10-2021 03:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Croco (Post 3373100)
me no like thing. must be rnf.

Please note, I just wanted to help the Original Poster, the hostility happened after me, to me.

I am the victim, they... and maybe you, are the oppressor.

Help yourself by helping yourself to helping you.

Stryker85 10-10-2021 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wuanahto (Post 3372999)

https://memegenerator.net/img/instan...n-this-one.jpg

Apparently I suck @ forumquesting, can't get the image to show instead of a link. Womp womp. :rolleyes: