Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   AC Camp etiquette (/forums/showthread.php?t=155283)

wimlin 06-22-2014 04:06 PM

AC Camp etiquette

So I got to AC Camp and I sit there waiting while some DRUID is camping the AC. Mind you I'm on a first run toon and actually need the boots. So I wait dude won't respond to any tells. I'm talking with another guy in the zone that I just met saying I think this guy is a bot because he won't respond to any questions. He gets AC to pop and the dude I'm talking to trains him to see if he is a bot or what the deal is. I didn't put anyone up to anything or really know what he was doing. Anyway after he kills AC he petitions the guy that trained him(fine). Then he proceed to bring another guy over and stay in camp and say that the AC is still camped. Other dude wasn't there waiting while I was there and they seems like they were DC or something possibly IP exemption. Am I just a crybaby for being upset about this? I mean I'm level 53 and still don't have near enough money to buy jboots, but should people be able to just keep the camp on lockdown all day as they bring everyone and their brother over to repeated take camp when someone else is sitting there waiting?

LulzSect 06-22-2014 04:08 PM

Crybaby faggot

Orruar 06-22-2014 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wimlin (Post 1506728)
Mind you I'm on a first run toon and actually need the boots.

Stopped reading there. I bet the dude needs either the boots or the plat he can get from selling the MQ, so the fact that you need the boots has no bearing on anything. I can only imagine the rest of your post is chock full of other inane statements.

Samoht 06-22-2014 04:11 PM

maybe there was already a list and you just don't know how camp etiquette actually works...

DeruIsLove 06-22-2014 04:12 PM

Save yourself the annoyance and just RMT the plat. AC about as toxic as the server can get outside of the raid system

k2summit 06-22-2014 04:14 PM

Cry more fgt?

Standard response.

Autotune 06-22-2014 04:16 PM

"Things weren't given to me, this is why they should be given to me. QQ"

^
TL;DR

Rellapse40 06-22-2014 04:21 PM

op def a fgt

wimlin 06-22-2014 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rellapse40 (Post 1506740)
op def a fgt

Gaming community is so great. I mean every other word is fag and your dialogue is so mature. Anyway I guess I'm wrong to be mad that I was physically sitting there and the dude wouldn't respond about the list, but then once AC popped he said he has a friend who needed to camp it to. This fucking server seems so corrupt I don't know why I am still here. I guess its so I can listen to all you fucking dumbshit 5 year olds call me a faggot.

wimlin 06-22-2014 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Autotune (Post 1506737)
"Things weren't given to me, this is why they should be given to me. QQ"

^
TL;DR

Fuck bards #1. Fuck druids who think they need to camp the AC. Fuck inconsiderate assholes which this server is 90% full of. Fuck every single one of you. I hope you all die in a mass shooting. /Flame OFF