Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Game of Thrones (/forums/showthread.php?t=319123)

loramin 04-15-2019 10:57 AM

Spoiler question:

Was anyone else as bothered by the use of bows and arrows as if they were guns in that one rescue scene? This is one of my new pet peeves: such sloppy writing! No one in medieval times secretly took over anything, ever, by walking a group of archers five feet away from some guards and then silently arrow-ing them to death.

Thorondor 04-15-2019 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2894035)
Spoiler question:

Was anyone else as bothered by the use of bows and arrows as if they were guns in that one rescue scene? This is one of my new pet peeves: such sloppy writing! No one in medieval times secretly took over anything, ever, by walking a group of archers five feet away from some guards and then silently arrow-ing them to death.

im pretty sure two of of those bows were unregistered, and they may have been illegally modified

AenorVZ 04-15-2019 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2894035)
Spoiler question:

The worst shit was

The Bran 9000 droppin that reality on Danny and zero reaction. She happily flirts through the rest of the episode with Jon never bothering to grieve for her zombie baby that is now a nuclear weapon.

aaezil 04-15-2019 12:54 PM

Snape kills dumpledorf

Thorondor 04-15-2019 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by America (Post 2893905)
havent seen a got since years ago cuz i dont have a lame wife or live with shitty parents ha ha

Dont worry, im sure theyll throw a love scene between Reek and The Mountain in this season, for your viewing pleasure.

mizzbiscuits 04-15-2019 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by America (Post 2893905)
havent seen a got since years ago cuz i dont have a lame wife or live with shitty parents ha ha

Actually from the pics you posted you do kind of look like Theon Greyjoy.

America 04-15-2019 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mizzbiscuits (Post 2894190)
Actually from the pics you posted you do kind of look like Theon Greyjoy.

im a straight haired fine featured German with 4 inches on him you blinddumb goof. are you going for a misgendering angle because I made fun of game of thrones? :o

https://i.imgur.com/NcxQR5v.png

real class act of a lame wife :p also speaking purely statistically I am probably prettier than you!

JurisDictum 04-15-2019 04:53 PM

The dialog went to shit as soon as they didn't have the books to base any of the character interactions on. It's like True Detective season 2 or something.

maskedmelon 04-15-2019 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by America (Post 2894211)
im a straight haired fine featured German with 4 inches on him you blinddumb goof. are you going for a misgendering angle because I made fun of game of thrones? :o

https://i.imgur.com/NcxQR5v.png

real class act of a lame wife :p

i concur with J, she looks nothing like that dude, not now, not before. she won before and still wins by a pretty damn big margin. comparison don't even make sense.

mizzbiscuits 04-15-2019 05:03 PM

No, I wasn’t being mean, your face kind of reminds me of the actors a bit. Which I think is awesome.