Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   shaman epic. Do I have to talk to spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire? (/forums/showthread.php?t=285611)

dbouya 11-24-2017 07:21 AM

shaman epic. Do I have to talk to spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire?

shaman epic quest. Do I have to talk to the spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire? or can I just randomly kill black dire and then go to EJ and proceed?

whippetofspades 11-24-2017 07:56 AM

I'm pretty sure you can just kill the advisor, spawn the wolf, then do the turnin

Freakish 11-24-2017 09:37 AM

Any one can spawn a black dire and kill it. Requires no faction. However if you want the reward, make sure your faction is at the correct level before turning the pelt in.

fastboy21 12-10-2017 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dbouya (Post 2614121)
shaman epic quest. Do I have to talk to the spirit in emerald jungle before killing black dire? or can I just randomly kill black dire and then go to EJ and proceed?

You have to have the faction for the turn in. You can kill black dire anytime you want though, just hold the turn in until you're ready with the faction.

If you follow the side quests up to that point I think you are pretty much set. Its been a while, but I dont recall having to do any grinding. I just did the quest (might have done a few peg legs) and had the faction for the turn in.

dbouya 12-23-2017 09:08 PM

I can confirm, following each step up until this point and grinding nothing worked perfectly.

I've started grinding the later steps though, because, well, everyone does.