Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Resolved Issues (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Miscellaneous: Dark Muslin Tunic not dropping in Runnyeye (/forums/showthread.php?t=253375)

Crookstinger 09-16-2016 03:49 PM

Dark Muslin Tunic not dropping in Runnyeye

I've been hunting Runnyeye off and on for a while trying to put together a set of, among other things, Dark Muslin armor. I've had at least two, and in most cases many more than 2, of all other pieces of Dark Muslin drop except the tunic, which I have not seen once. No one I have spoken to has seen it either.

Is it possible to check the loot table to make sure it is dropping? If it is not just a RNG/luck problem on my end, I don't want to keep going down there if it's not actually dropping in-game.

Also if anyone has seen it drop for sure, please let me know!

Thank you!

maximum 09-16-2016 03:54 PM

Good catch! I forgot this armor set existed in Classic.

Crookstinger 09-16-2016 04:06 PM

I actually did not know it existed before I went down there. I wanted to see if I could get a set of the blackened alloy and ended up with a few Dark Muslin drops in the process. After realizing that it's pretty nifty armor (and gives INT casters a leather option), I figured I'd try to get a set of that too.

Ciroco 09-17-2016 12:01 AM

http://www.tski.co.jp/baldio/patch/20010404.html

Quote:

APRIL 4, 2001

Foraging changed so that if you are getting the hungry and thirsty messages, your next successful forage will always be drink or food. We have also decreased the chance of foraging fishing grubs a bit and increased the chance that you will forage water.
Classic, but should be fixed by this point. The foraging the correct item when you're hungry or thirsty was attempted to be added, but is not actually working on P1999.

Ciroco 09-17-2016 01:10 AM

Oh crap, wrong thread.

Telin 09-17-2016 03:53 AM

Yes it does drop from 2 mobs. After looking at the Battlewizard, I bumped it up a bit for next patch. The tunic is less common.

Crookstinger 09-17-2016 10:26 AM

Thank you very much Telin!