Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Trading Hub (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   WTB Demon Fangs loot rights (one day soon I hope) (/forums/showthread.php?t=379356)

Frysk 02-26-2021 09:33 AM

Demon Fangs loot rights (one day soon I hope)

Hi All,

I've been slowly saving for a long time, with the hope of buying the half of the Monk epic that i'll never manage as a mostly solo player. (I've quested the Robe, but yet to earn whistling fists)

I'm not sure if I'm close to the price for Demon Fangs loot rights, as I haven't seen many for sale. If you have some to sell, please let me know with your asking price. Thank you.

Allishia 02-26-2021 11:26 AM

It's cheaper I think to just pay ppl to help with fights. Like eejag can duo with a clr and dmg shield potion...gwan just need tank and clr + ds potion + money for keys/port. Trunt is easy too. Last fight is tank/clr/shm and maybe a dpser. I've seen ppl offer 1k per person or like a random 5k at end type thing..loot rights though I know we use to sell them like 35k /nod

Yinein 02-26-2021 11:35 AM

Just join kittens and spam that you need the fights until someone does it for you. That way it is free.

Allishia 02-26-2021 11:36 AM

I'll help you if want, I'll be on this weekend if you need a tank just pm me /nod

Frysk 02-26-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Allishia (Post 3266856)
I'll help you if want, I'll be on this weekend if you need a tank just pm me /nod

Thanks, that's very good of you. And yes I'd love to have community help with fights for smaller individual amounts. I'm only about halfway to 35k, so unless someone has a lower asking price I'll have a think about working through it fight by fight, while I keep saving.

And Yinein I'm not sure if you're serious, but if that's how Kittens roll then I'm totally down for helping with epic fights.

Croco 02-26-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frysk (Post 3266867)
Thanks, that's very good of you. And yes I'd love to have community help with fights for smaller individual amounts. I'm only about halfway to 35k, so unless someone has a lower asking price I'll have a think about working through it fight by fight, while I keep saving.

And Yinein I'm not sure if you're serious, but if that's how Kittens roll then I'm totally down for helping with epic fights.

That's how most guilds roll that do any sort of raiding at all. Usually if you help people with their epic fights then people will help you. The monk epic being maybe the easiest epic to quest you definitely shouldn't spend money on it. If you don't have a fungi yet I would just keep saving and buy one of those. Join a guild and quest your epic with their help.