Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Reap what you have sown (/forums/showthread.php?t=329128)

fungame 07-01-2019 07:03 PM

Reap what you have sown

These past few weeks a lot of guilds have had a hard time getting enough people to do raid targets. That left the raiders from those guilds with choice: stay in their guild and not do much or join a raiding guild.

The two obvious choices are Aftermath and Riot.
Aftermath is a premier raiding guild with years of experience and many geared raiders.
They been around along time and have managed to fight through many challenges.

Riot is a relatively new guild but with several experienced raid leaders. They have managed to get a huge number of people and just plow through content. Still not certain how they will deal with adversity.

Both great choices. But why are most of these raiders joining Riot?
The main reason is the bad reputation, toxicity, and shady tactics that Aftermath have employed for so long.

No one wants to team/join a toxic guild. Should have been a little more humble when you were on top.

Time to reap what you have sown.

gkmarino 07-01-2019 07:18 PM

Thread tagged for narrow mindedness and deletion. BLNT.

Endonde 07-01-2019 07:21 PM

So first off I'm not sure why this needed it's own post, you could have posted it in any of the other Fuck Aftermath threads currently available on RnF.

Second Riot will eventually struggle, I don't say this because I dislike Riot, it's just the truth that eventually every guild tends to stagnate or grow complacent and some other entity, or an existing entity will take advantage of that. It's been like this for years on this server, where power ebbs and flows.

Third, Let's not pretend AM are all serial rapists, and Riot is filled with Choir boys. Each guild has good people, and not so good people, no guild is perfect Riot included.

Riot has been doing a pretty good job on RnF the past 2 weeks, I enjoy all the summer jokes personally, but I'd leave it to the professionals pal because you aren't very good at this.

I give this thread 1 out of 5 stars.

savagefilip 07-01-2019 07:33 PM

OP doesn't add anything new to the conversation regarding Riot vs. AM.
/yawn

Muggens 07-01-2019 07:39 PM

Meh

Thugnuts 07-01-2019 07:51 PM

You're wrong, OP. Afterbirth getting a bunch of their accounts banned for RMT recently was reaping what they've sown.

Losing ground to Riot is just the cherry on top.

Nuggie 07-01-2019 08:00 PM

... I think every major guild tried to cash out before jumping ship... no?

DromalPhrenia 07-01-2019 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thugnuts (Post 2931385)
You're wrong, OP. Afterbirth getting a bunch of their accounts banned for RMT recently was reaping what they've sown.

Losing ground to Riot is just the cherry on top.

Weird how people always leave vague accusations like this. Either the person's name is left out, or what they supposedly did is left out...

So, which Aftermath members were banned for RMT?

Mblake81 07-01-2019 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Endonde (Post 2931370)
Second Riot will eventually struggle, I don't say this because I dislike Riot, it's just the truth that eventually every guild tends to stagnate or grow complacent and some other entity, or an existing entity will take advantage of that. It's been like this for years on this server, where power ebbs and flows.

Entropy.

Quote:

Third, Let's not pretend AM are all serial rapists, and Riot is filled with Choir boys. Each guild has good people, and not so good people, no guild is perfect Riot included.

Yes this is true. It is our time in the sun and if others wish a similar glory then they might very well be the next one.
Until then, I will ask that you kindly cease with entropy speak. It might come tomorrow,
it might come next year but for the time being we are here.

Its like hearing a driver say "Well soandso is not going to be there forever, you just wait and watch"

Great! but that guy is there right now and winning and that matters.

https://i.imgur.com/0sYFTmx.png

Molitoth 07-02-2019 12:07 AM

Quote:

So first off I'm not sure why this needed it's own post, you could have posted it in any of the other Fuck Aftermath threads currently available on RnF.

Riot has been doing a pretty good job on RnF the past 2 weeks, I enjoy all the summer jokes personally, but I'd leave it to the professionals pal because you aren't very good at this.

I give this thread 1 out of 5 stars.

Pretty good post. 5 of 5. :D