Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Why do u play on green, blue. I'm genuinely curious. (/forums/showthread.php?t=377036)

magnetaress 01-24-2021 03:06 PM

Why do u play on green, blue. I'm genuinely curious.

I just want a lvl 57 earth pet by the end of the year on red. Don't really care a lot about getting it focused and stuff.

I'll run around dsing and helping newbs do stuff.

I want to get back heavily into fasting, light yoga, and walks irl.

What are your plans on green and blue for 2021?

Zipity 01-24-2021 03:13 PM

I recently quit blue and green, extremely difficult to do but proud to say I beat EQ, hopefully the rest of you can clear the last level sometime.

Tigris67 01-24-2021 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zipity (Post 3248810)
I recently quit blue and green, extremely difficult to do but proud to say I beat EQ, hopefully the rest of you can clear the last level sometime.

Do you still lurk the forums then just for fun? Genuinely curious. Also gratz on taking a step away from Norrath and improving your IRL life.

Jibartik 01-24-2021 03:27 PM

Back in 99 I inspected this Peace of Formasa guy, who spoke no english but in his inspect message it said "I only play game for 3 month and already beat it"

and I was like, dang this guy is way better at this game than me.

magnetaress 01-24-2021 03:44 PM

I bet Formasa died as soon as they beat it and you were just inspecting their afterlife.

Vaye 01-24-2021 04:30 PM

Unlike a lot of people on p99 it seems, I play to have fun. If I'm not having fun, I just log off. I don't sweat it up just to have some pixels. On its own this game isn't very fun or fair, but with the right friends you suffer and conquer together and it's a good time. I've got a good group of pals I play with right now, but if I didn't I'd probably have quit by now.

I've got a paladin newb on Red I sometimes box when I'm bored on Green. Asteria and I were talking about playing there some. Hit me up on discord if you wanna play~

Swish 01-24-2021 09:39 PM

The people we group/guild/etc with is a big part of what makes EQ so good.

The raid scene is just there for comedy purposes in my case, its a good laugh watching elf court sessions.

Tunabros 01-24-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vaye (Post 3248856)
Unlike a lot of people on p99 it seems, I play to have fun. If I'm not having fun, I just log off. I don't sweat it up just to have some pixels. On its own this game isn't very fun or fair, but with the right friends you suffer and conquer together and it's a good time. I've got a good group of pals I play with right now, but if I didn't I'd probably have quit by now.

I've got a paladin newb on Red I sometimes box when I'm bored on Green. Asteria and I were talking about playing there some. Hit me up on discord if you wanna play~

Asteria wouldn't stop harassing me

kept spamming laughing memes at me for no reasons

Naethyn 01-24-2021 10:36 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYcX534JqG4

Vaye 01-25-2021 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tunabros (Post 3248984)
Asteria wouldn't stop harassing me

kept spamming laughing memes at me for no reasons

Yeah.. she'll do that sometimes! :/