Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Oscars rant (/forums/showthread.php?t=230226)

EatitNerd 02-29-2016 04:47 AM

Oscars rant

Holy shit the Oscars was bad, God forbid will Smith did a shitty job in concussion especially compared to the other actors nominated this year. Now Hollywood is just so fucking racist because your great great grandparents were slaves gimme a damn break. You never hear Hispanics bitching about something stupid like the Oscars or brown lives matter. Like who the fuck thought it was a good idea to let Chris Rock even attend? Horrible host, literally had to make a racist joke every other sentence. Can't wait for next year's Tyler Perry stupid movie to win every Oscar. NOT.

Big_Japan 02-29-2016 05:09 AM

i watched part of the Oscars this eve, highlight of my viewing experience was when the backdrop turned to the Tower of Babel but built out of Oscars statues.

Sadly I was unable to secure a screenshot because i was consuming this slop via a 1-way teletrough designed for lobotomized eaters, but it looked roughly like this:

https://i.imgur.com/crn5zIH.png

i hope that conveys the sheer audacity of the nwo signalling in this occult ceremony. the race thing was just painfully over the top right down to the fact that every single pair of people introducing nominees was an interracial, male/female pairing. Literally every. single. one.

Daywolf 02-29-2016 05:51 AM

For the life of me I can't even think of any movies that came out the past year I liked...
Played orcs must die and x rebirth home of light. Got slaughtered though trying the new explorer starting game, swarmed by pirates in seconds every time :( Yeah like them bad racist jokes I guess. I use to watch the oscars...

maerilith 02-29-2016 07:04 AM

Juipiter ascending

hoping I can find a BBC for my NWO pairing.

I love the idea of you whiny ignorant red necks fearing imaginary shit.

ps voting for the greys reptoids and Lucifer because I'm not racist or mad

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...s8zEnmWKsmdNk7

deal with it

maerilith 02-29-2016 09:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maerilith (Post 2204207)

maerilith 02-29-2016 10:04 AM

Let me halp u one final time.

Quote:

How about not just everyone vs whites? Race relations between all races is an issue.
jrkib8 2 points : 1 reply : 39 minutes ago reply

Or you know, how about everyone vs racism. Being racist isn't exclusive to being white
Mcknizzle via iPhone1 point : 28 minutes ago reply

Yeah, that's what I said.
http://imgur.com/gallery/M8AT7C7

maskedmelon 02-29-2016 12:08 PM

You're an Ander OP. Deal with it.

beyondinfin 02-29-2016 12:22 PM

Oscars are a sham. Mad Max should have won ALL the awards. Oh and Oscar trivia...Jonah Hill has been nominated more times than Gary Oldman....

maerilith 02-29-2016 12:54 PM

how many learjets attended this oscars?