Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   Aussies on red? (/forums/showthread.php?t=170030)

Nathan123706 11-02-2014 09:07 PM

Aussies on red?

Decided to move over to red. Made a DE mage named Niban, currently at lvl 6. Was wondering if there were any Australians that play here? Would be good to find people in the same time zone as me.

Tassador 11-02-2014 09:08 PM

Aussies fit right in here m8. Good luck to you!

Farzo 11-02-2014 09:12 PM

Yep, I am aussie, Drakaris is aussie, and 2-3 others that play a bit more casually, and I have my 2 brothers joining me soon so a fair few of us.

there's even an Aussie Guide, called Aussie the Aussie.

PST Greybeard ingame for me, or Skar, Drakar, Assault for Drakaris

Slathar 11-02-2014 09:18 PM

g'day mate pop open the eskie and grab urself a fosters you call that a knife this a knife oi oi oi a dingo ate my baby Australia is nothin but 3rd generation board-short-wearing racist bogans who celebrate genocide on aboriginals

LATER

Drakaris 11-02-2014 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nathan123706 (Post 1665661)
Decided to move over to red. Made a DE mage named Niban, currently at lvl 6. Was wondering if there were any Australians that play here? Would be good to find people in the same time zone as me.

Hey mate, there are about 4 of us at the moment currently semi active, plus a GM who went MIA for irl reasons...

What state are you from? We seem to be heavy on Queenslanders, with me being the only NSW-based player to have touched this server... lol

If you need any gear hit me up in game on one of the characters I frequent (Drakar, Skar or Assault). We have a pretty friendly community in game, just try to avoid the forums unless you're Forum Questing.

Tassador 11-02-2014 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slathar (Post 1665672)
g'day mate pop open the eskie and grab urself a fosters you call that a knife this a knife oi oi oi a dingo ate my baby Australia is nothin but 3rd generation board-short-wearing racist bogans who celebrate genocide on aboriginals

LATER

Lol

quido 11-02-2014 09:38 PM

Watch out for that Drakaris guy - he's clearly the descendant of some Victorian-era child molester. A true psychopath.

Littlegyno 10.0 11-02-2014 09:40 PM

u wot m8 i r8 ur h8 8/8 m8

Drakaris 11-02-2014 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by quido (Post 1665681)
Watch out for that Drakaris guy - he's clearly the descendant of some Victorian-era child molester. A true psychopath.

Isn't the only known person involved in statutory rape in this community your very own guild leader? ;)

The example above is known as Forum Quest don't let it discourage you, many of the people that talk trash are in a guild called Azrael; half the guys posting shit are unemployed degenerates, the other half are people who post shit in their breaks @ work for lols... I fall under the latter...

Slathar 11-02-2014 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drakaris (Post 1665689)
Isn't the only known person involved in statutory rape in this community your very own guild leader? ;)

The example above is known as Forum Quest don't let it discourage you, many of the people that talk trash are in a guild called Azrael; half the guys posting shit are unemployed degenerates, the other half are people who post shit in their breaks @ work for lols... I fall under the latter...

and not a word wuz read