Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   Yo random GM that just banned me (/forums/showthread.php?t=13158)

Abacab2 07-28-2010 03:17 PM

Yo random GM that just banned me

I seen you roll up, just as you seen me just sitting next to Rinna which you COULD imply I'm tricking people into running into her but maybe I was just idk sitting around?

Last time I checked in order for you guys to ban me for training you have to have more evidence than people going /ooc "Omg he trained me" as Cyrius once told me you need a screen shot with a time stamp, a fraps video of me with the mob in question running onto you again with a time stamp in game, and myself openly admitting I'm training you.

Thanks for due process yo

Pico 07-28-2010 03:21 PM

woah shit it's almost like your million previous bans is just cause to ban you again whoda thunk it?!?!?

Hasbinbad 07-28-2010 03:23 PM

I think it's just a new sport to ban you dude.

I wish I had GM powah so I could play! :(

Chicka 07-28-2010 03:24 PM

Gotta lol @ trainers whining for justice

Overcast 07-28-2010 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 106089)

Yeah, I do think so. It might well be a game for them.

Also - I would think any and all server rules - would apply to players 'in good standing'.

Abacab2 07-28-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hasbinbad (Post 106089)

I realized training gets you banned so now that rinna doesn't path back to her hut I just drag her to a corner in the tunnel and anyone that runs by gets raped.

That's not really training it's more like strategic killing

Aeolwind 07-28-2010 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abacab2 (Post 106095)
I realized training gets you banned so now that rinna doesn't path back to her hut I just drag her to a corner in the tunnel and anyone that runs by gets raped.

That's not really training it's more like strategic killing

This would fall under exploit of game mechanics, in case you were wondering.

Kinamur1999 07-28-2010 03:31 PM

Cheers for the ban cyrius.

Keep crying about how unfair it is abacab, I'm sure you'll get LOTS of sympathy here

Harmonicdeth 07-28-2010 03:33 PM

http://i32.tinypic.com/bhggau.jpg

Posted it elsewhere but this seems like a proper place too

Supreme 07-28-2010 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Abacab2 (Post 106082)
I seen you roll up, just as you seen me just sitting next to Rinna which you COULD imply I'm tricking people into running into her but maybe I was just idk sitting around?

Last time I checked in order for you guys to ban me for training you have to have more evidence than people going /ooc "Omg he trained me" as Cyrius once told me you need a screen shot with a time stamp, a fraps video of me with the mob in question running onto you again with a time stamp in game, and myself openly admitting I'm training you.

Thanks for due process yo

REDONKULOUS!