Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   I keep hearing how Iksar are the master race (/forums/showthread.php?t=394836)

Gugg 11-18-2021 11:27 AM

I keep hearing how Iksar are the master race

A master race which has no trackers, porters, lockpickers, resurrecters or singers and is hated eveywhere it goes?

A master race which has 3rd rate charmers, healers and mezzers?

A master race which can't even get into the Plane of Sky or Plane of Hate without asking another race for permission first?

A master race which shuns free clicky damage?

A master race which is too weak to wear plate armor?

When you say the Iksar are the 'master' race do you mean they are the masters of village pillaging or masters of begging other races for help?

Human would be the master race of killing gods because the only thing they lack are Shamans which is ironic because Shamans kill gods solo.

ArbiterBlixen 11-18-2021 11:28 AM

Immersed

Chortles Snortles 11-18-2021 11:52 AM

https://i.imgur.com/jHbXILi.jpg
So this one lizard race starts with 2 zlandicar hearts for free which is a highly sought item which drops off a dragon which requires 40 people to kill

Jimjam 11-18-2021 12:09 PM

Your arguments lack internal consistency.

Killing gods makes master race, shaman kill gods solo, iksar are shaman ergo iksar are master race.

starkind 11-18-2021 12:16 PM

See this post.

It is clearly Lizardmen.

starkind 11-18-2021 12:18 PM

Plenty of "iksar" are enchanters and bards and rogues lewl.

Also, Roror :D

Gugg 11-18-2021 12:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles (Post 3388592)
https://i.imgur.com/jHbXILi.jpg
So this one lizard race starts with 2 zlandicar hearts for free which is a highly sought item which drops off a dragon which requires 40 people to kill

"So this one lizard race starts with 2 zlandicar hearts for free which is a highly sought item which drops off a dragon which requires 40 people to kill but these lizards are hated everywhere they go so you will be doing a lot of running away and playing dead in front of people while begging for resurrections from non-lizards, they are also too weak to wear plate armor and have low starting strength so you will walk slow and look a bit cucked, they don't get the special bracer which has the manaless clicky nuke (even if you are out of mana you're still useful to somebody somewhere with this bracer), you level much slower, and those two free items I mentioned earlier don't kick in properly till L60 but by then you don't need them anyway unless you're a necro but nobody really wants a necro in their group unless they look like you. There is another race that gets those two items for free too by the way so they are not exclusive to lizards. What's that baby? You want to be a pretty race which other girls play too instead of just neckbeards?

Chortles Snortles 11-18-2021 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArbiterBlixen (Post 3388585)
Immersed

Whale biologist 11-18-2021 09:31 PM

We Love Zilla

Pringles 11-18-2021 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gugg (Post 3388584)
snip

Iksars are like the hypothetical where the nazis conquered europe, including the UK, then got rolled everywhere, but held onto the UK to the present day.

to survive in a sea of smoothskins you gotta embrace the lizard fash