Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Priests (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=64)
-   -   Is Ooglyn, for Shaman epic, Test of Patience, on Green? (/forums/showthread.php?t=373067)

hyper50 12-01-2020 03:43 PM

Is Ooglyn, for Shaman epic, Test of Patience, on Green?

Just wondering if this character is in game on Green or if she's patched in later? According the Shaman Epic wiki, if she's not up, she respawns in 2 hours, but I've been sitting here for more than 2 hours and haven't seen her yet. I keep doing pet track, and she's not in zone. Anyone know if she's on green, and if not, when she is patched in? I know it's the "test of patience" but still = P

https://wiki.project1999.com/Ooglyn

Sabin76 12-01-2020 04:35 PM

I'd imagine that anything that is only useful for epic quests was added when epics were added. Some stuff drops and some NPCs are around now because they serve other purposes.

I know that doesn't REALLY answer your question, but I'd be surprised if Ooglyn was in already.

hyper50 12-01-2020 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sabin76 (Post 3220894)
I'd imagine that anything that is only useful for epic quests was added when epics were added. Some stuff drops and some NPCs are around now because they serve other purposes.

I know that doesn't REALLY answer your question, but I'd be surprised if Ooglyn was in already.

Yeah, after sitting AFK all day at the spawn, I'm leaning towards her not being in game yet. Oh well lol, was trying to get as far into the quest as I could = P

mcoy 12-01-2020 06:27 PM

I wouldn't waste your time - for most quests whose items have dropped before the quests were implemented they cleaned those items out of players' inventories when the quests actually went live (see sol ro temple quests).

-Mcoy