Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Rants and Flames (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=30)
-   -   who is smarter? (/forums/showthread.php?t=274879)

Sadre Spinegnawer 06-02-2017 05:18 AM

who is smarter?

Ever since the world began, women been mending the ways of man, so listen up boys, I got a plan, the women are smarter.

xtraball 06-02-2017 05:47 AM

Smart bitch

Cecily 06-03-2017 02:32 PM

People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.

Phenyo 06-03-2017 02:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecily (Post 2534344)
People are just people. There's a lot of dumb, insufferable cunts on either side of the x/y divide. The left. The right. Feminists. People with SJW in their vocabulary. I can't tolerate any of them. All these bullshit rivalries when the simple truth is we're just people. Try to acknowledge that fact and try to treat each other with respect regardless of differences. It makes life easier.

woke

Pokesan 06-03-2017 03:00 PM

Quote:

Which feminist authors do you so profoundly disagree with?

originalman 06-03-2017 03:49 PM

Quote:

relax dude ur a male that approximates female form. u can admit ur superior to bio females, just don't do it in front of your endo.

Lhancelot 06-04-2017 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pokesan (Post 2534353)
Which feminist authors do you so profoundly disagree with?

Personally, the only author I ever read a book by that claimed themself as being a feminist is Stan Goff. For the record, I enjoyed his book.

Ahldagor 06-04-2017 10:59 AM

Quote:

May Zeus strike down the inconsiderates who do not uphold Courtesy and its rites. So it has been written so it shall be done.

originalman 06-04-2017 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ahldagor (Post 2534664)
May Zeus strike down the inconsiderates who do not uphold Courtesy and its rites. So it has been written so it shall be done.

hey i'm a homosexual too :) what u look like?

Utmost 06-04-2017 01:22 PM

https://youtu.be/K9fF8yptn8E

Lotta long haired dudes, seems to fit thread