Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Guild Discussion (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Come join the Riot today! (/forums/showthread.php?t=324882)

Syche 09-09-2019 11:17 PM

And a Vulak for dessert. Neck, gloves, shield!

Big props to AG for handling one of Vulak's minions for us! Grats on Vyemm!

Syche 09-20-2019 05:43 PM

Went on vacation, which you can do in this guild without feeling bad, and came back to our thread too far down the list.

Today's fun:

Trak
Something in a zone elsewhere that was just sitting up...
Vindi
Tunare clear is in action right now...stay tuned for our favorite girl going down on a Friday night...

COME JOIN THE RIOT!

Pyrrhica 09-20-2019 09:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/z0PBA0O.png

Druid Queen dead

Baylan295 09-21-2019 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pyrrhica (Post 2964651)

One tanking the unkillable Tunare is pretty awesome. RIP our precision warriors!

Danelorn 09-21-2019 06:40 PM

I did not spend all this DKP on cleric gear just to have Tunare die when I still have 40m, you fucking professionals.

zodium 09-22-2019 06:11 AM

following multiple recent acts of imperial aggression by Tunarean regime forces, Riot's revolutionary vanguard bravely engaged the so-called "god's" theocratic loyalists in a protracted battle. through their revolutionary courage and fiery egalitarian rhetoric, the vanguard inspired local workers to rise up to cast off the shackles of Tunare's religio-imperial oppression and exploitation of their labor, putting a decisive and just end to Tunare's illegitimate rule.

as plane of growth roared in the flames of insurrection, regime loyalists and collaborators were dragged one by one to just sentencing by the raider's revolutionary committee. all illegitimately obtained wealth held by regime loyalists was immediately redistributed to the people. of two hundred and nineteen charged, all were found guilty. sentence: guillotine.

victorious, our revolutionary struggle for justice and a final end to exploitation nonetheless continues unabated, and our determination to once and for all root out and defeat the forces of imperialism and oppression remains thus undeterred. our victory is righteous and inevitable, comrades. no gods, no masters!

Quote:

[Sat Sep 21 00:13:52 2019] Maximality has been slain by Nosekz!
The Raider International honors revolutionary vanguard hero Nosekz for his courageous summary execution of self-proclaimed "Co-President for Life" Maximality when, as many in the raider international have long suspected, he revealed himself as in fact being a counterrevolutionary bourgeoisie agitator working on behalf of imperialist and ancien regime elements. praise be to this Hero of the Revolution.

Raev 09-22-2019 08:11 AM

I always wondered how you justified wrecking Tunare on a Druid. A+

Syche 09-30-2019 10:41 PM

Winning on all fronts...doing it with people we like being around...raiders and players at all times of day and night...if these things sound as awesome to you as they do to me...

JOIN THE RIOT!

Bravehk 10-03-2019 01:34 AM

Greetings Riot officers, I have submitted the application form from the google link.

Please kindly check it out :)

lvl 52 Paladin
Cken

Ostepop 10-05-2019 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bravehk (Post 2974961)
Greetings Riot officers, I have submitted the application form from the google link.

Please kindly check it out :)

lvl 52 Paladin
Cken

Recruiter here. I've sent you a friend request on discord so we can talk.

Nafse