Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Off Topic (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   I'd like to meet some of you folks (/forums/showthread.php?t=370223)

Morton Jr 10-29-2020 10:40 AM

Dude thats horrible

Skarne 10-29-2020 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackBellamy (Post 3201029)
I had a high school friend who became a stripper and on our 10th school reunion I helped her inject heroin in a hotel bathroom because I wanted to see it for real. The first two times she tried going in it didn't work so well and on that day I learned that you can re-sharpen a syringe needle on a matchbook striker.

Anyway, she's long dead of AIDS now but her knowledge lives on.

I'm just saying the more diverse the social group, the more of a chance you'll pick up some useful life tips.

What a fantastic friend!

Tunabros 10-29-2020 11:04 AM

Quote:

I had a high school friend who became a stripper and on our 10th school reunion I helped her inject heroin in a hotel bathroom because I wanted to see it for real. The first two times she tried going in it didn't work so well and on that day I learned that you can re-sharpen a syringe needle on a matchbook striker.

I'm just saying the more diverse the social group, the more of a chance you'll pick up some useful life tips.

jeez man

strongNpretty 10-29-2020 11:09 AM

Quote:

https://i.imgur.com/dEJRchU.jpg

HalflingSpergand 10-29-2020 12:01 PM

She didn't become a stripper she was sexually abused

Tunabros 10-29-2020 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand (Post 3201088)
She didn't become a stripper she was sexually abused

or daddy issues

HalflingSpergand 10-29-2020 12:04 PM

Same thing

FatherSioux 10-29-2020 12:18 PM

BB, how did you help? It sounds like you just observed.

kjs86z 10-29-2020 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Morton Jr (Post 3200608)
I remember when i tried to host a p99 fishing tournament in the keys and said everyone was welcome except the staff and they deleted and banned that account

rip

lmao

BlackBellamy 10-29-2020 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FatherSioux (Post 3201103)
BB, how did you help? It sounds like you just observed.

I was in charge of the tie-off.

Don't judge me! These were my friends I went to school with. Bad things happened to some, good things to others. When she said I'm going to the bathroom to shoot up can you hold my tie cause I need it really tight what was I going to do? Shun her? Give her a nice lecture? Or maybe help her out so she doesn't stab herself too much with that dull needle and maybe the other people can get back from the beer run and we can be all like yeah one of us is a junkie now man high school sure seems a lifetime ago here's some Rolling Rock, cheers.