Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   HOWS RED GOING¿? (/forums/showthread.php?t=333224)

DRAGONBAIT 09-06-2019 12:10 PM

HOWS RED GOING¿?

Which grps of people are active and hows the feel for the server these days? im curious, feeling nostalgic

iamnotsalem 09-06-2019 07:48 PM

No one plays here, servers dead

Videri 09-07-2019 02:42 PM

https://i.imgur.com/5CKslKL.gif

JayDee 09-07-2019 07:11 PM

Swimmingly

Tassador 09-07-2019 07:19 PM

Red is not a 10 man 3 box no pvp server. Stuff is happening on the daily. Having so much fun doing the pvp.

DRAGONBAIT 09-08-2019 04:25 AM

well i was planning to come back but somehow my account is completly empty of characters, my 55 shaman is nowhere to be found, my mule is in NFP with empty pockets. Bright future ahead.

i hope im just missing my main account but im pretty sure im checking both main accounts and they are empty, i dont understand tbh

EDIT : i cant believe i may be playing on blue due to this shit, come on

Amyas 09-08-2019 10:37 AM

With the new patch...........................

Tassador 09-08-2019 12:18 PM

Dude Antonio Brown is a patriot?? Miami Dolphins man hurts more than dead red.

Videri 09-11-2019 04:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT (Post 2956441)
well i was planning to come back but somehow my account is completly empty of characters, my 55 shaman is nowhere to be found, my mule is in NFP with empty pockets. Bright future ahead.

i hope im just missing my main account but im pretty sure im checking both main accounts and they are empty, i dont understand tbh

DB, did you get this sorted out? Many players reported missing characters after the recent patch. They're not gone, they're just not showing up for some reason and I believe there is a fix if you look around on the forums.

mischief419 09-11-2019 05:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRAGONBAIT (Post 2956441)

Mate, try entering your password in the login screen. It'll then ask if you wanna recover.

It'll then ask for your EMAIL -- enter ALL of your emails. Think about all the stupid ones, too. Like, you have an old forwarders? School .edu email? Work email (not a good idea)? Aliases, like you+1@gmail.com?

Then there's a weird connection with eqemu board -- if no emails pick up here, try there. Apparently you dont have to have an account here if you have one @ eqemu? Or something like that.

As for red? Low pop, but still significantly more fun than blue and those online are really cool folks. Even the PKs will usually let you LnS without asking - just a poof you're dead then you see them fade away. Just be sure you play a solo or duo class. Probably solo. Porter class, probably. In other words, druid or wizard ;p maybe bard if you have a sledgehammer, etc. At minimum a sow class (you mentioned sham) or jboots.