Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What if green99 means.... (/forums/showthread.php?t=325920)

Jibartik 05-19-2019 08:31 PM

What if green99 means....

instead of meaning like, green con, as in like, everyone is getting a fresh start....

What if it meant, like

"the karana plague has taken over all of classic everquest! When you die, while the plague is active, your corpse disappears and your character is deleted."

:eek:

They did say Discord 99 was next a few years ago!

Did they say exactly what green99 was going to be when announced? I notice the picture, is not very telling... and it does kind of look like the plague just hit WC :cool:

https://i.imgur.com/R1Q3wcH.png

^Plague in WC??

https://i.imgur.com/AKACZ2U.png

^me

daxchunjae1912 05-19-2019 09:15 PM

No, it’s just a nice picture banner for what’s upcoming in October. Believe it or not, if you were around several years ago, discord was planned for a separate server but were told from higher ups to prevent the release of another during the time property & intellectual rights were being shuffled around. They were even in beta.

By the way, there was discussion of not just a discord server but also ideas of a yellow server and purple server a long time ago along with green, so until this announcement was posted, it was all speculation. But what exactly will green entail? It’s still up for discussion as many have plenty ideas of what it should be...

Will item links for auctions be removed? Will stamina’s effect properly be including during long fights and food/water working? Will characters be transferred to blue once green resets? Will items and plats follow as well? It’s anyone’s guess really. People waited over 3 years for this, waiting another couple months for more info is peanuts, stay tuned!

Jibartik 05-19-2019 10:19 PM

No? you dont know what it is! you just said everything is speculation lol you dont know!

Jibartik 05-19-2019 10:21 PM

But you know what I do wonder seriously?

I wonder if guards outside of towns will be killable until they weren't in the live timeline? Like just how detailed are the patch updates I wonder...