Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   Cazic Thule Symbol Quest (/forums/showthread.php?t=369718)

Faxi 10-16-2020 06:01 PM

Cazic Thule Symbol Quest

Returning after 6 months. Green is in Paineel now correct? So that means we can do the Shaman/Cleric Symbol quests? I am a Troll so that means ill need an erudite to open the door but the quest giver just needed Indifferent faction?

thanks

Faxi 10-18-2020 12:37 PM

Ummm these Quests are supposed to be "Paineel Era" according to the Wiki. but i guess theyre not in? I just spent like 6 hours wasting time doing the quest. Can someone confirm or deny the quests are in?

Also, assuming that the quest just wasnt in - for some reason - I went to Erudin to work on Paineel faction by killing guards. And for some reason the guards dont give the proper faction increase for Heretics. According to the p99 wiki they should. For anyone trying to do these quests - dont waste your time. Will these be added sometime? thnks

Morton Jr 10-18-2020 01:39 PM

Not in dude

Benanov 10-20-2020 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Faxi (Post 3194925)
I went to Erudin to work on Paineel faction by killing guards. And for some reason the guards dont give the proper faction increase for Heretics.

Funny, everyone else who factioned for Paineel said that the Erudin Guards were the fastest way to farm it.

Benanov is amiably in Paineel. No longer welcome in Erudin...but I think I chose the proper factions to ruin so that it's fixable later.