Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   What class is actually fun at 60? (/forums/showthread.php?t=309288)

Crede 10-19-2018 03:51 PM

What class is actually fun at 60?

What's the one class that's actually fun to play at 60 in all elements of the game?Grouping, Raiding, just chillin & look cool in EC, able to be somewhat self-sufficient, etc.

Also, please don't say enchanter. Anybody who truly loves raiding on them is in the extreme minority. I want to take another class to 60 and actually enjoy it when I get there.

Could bard be the best overall end game class?

Evia 10-19-2018 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 2796097)
What's the one class that's actually fun to play at 60 in all elements of the game?Grouping, Raiding, just chillin & look cool in EC, able to be somewhat self-sufficient, etc.

Also, please don't say enchanter. Anybody who truly loves raiding on them is in the extreme minority. I want to take another class to 60 and actually enjoy it when I get there.

If you're good at barding id say that would be tough to argue. What is fun is obviously debatable...
I personally really enjoy Rogues, Rangers, Magician and Shaman at 60. Of course this is if you include epics and all spells. Obviously some ppl may disagree because we all have our own ideas on what activites are fun.

mattydef 10-19-2018 04:03 PM

Not sure if bard is overall the best but i have a 59 epic bard that is pretty damn fun to play, even if I'm just running around Norrath.

Xaeophi 10-19-2018 04:04 PM

Ranger

Lowako 10-19-2018 04:04 PM

bard is quite possibly one of the least enjoyable classes to raid on in a lot of situations so I'd probably rule them out. Monk, Shaman, Ranger, Cleric, Rogue are all classes that are pretty enjoyable in most parts of the game. Each class has potential to do some really impressive stuff depending on the context.

Jimjam 10-19-2018 04:11 PM

Ranger!

ScaringChildren 10-19-2018 04:14 PM

Necro is pretty solid imo

loramin 10-19-2018 04:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crede (Post 2796097)

Shaman is certainly one of the top contenders for this. We can solo and be totally self-sufficient, we can group (everyone wants a slower), or we can raid (again, everyone wants slow, plus focus/stamina).

And as for looking cool, who looks cooler than a polar bear?

ScaringChildren 10-19-2018 04:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loramin (Post 2796125)
cooler than a polar bear?

toenails. "Oh hell, there he go again talking that shit"
Bend, corners like I was a curve, I struck a nerve
And now you 'bout to see this Southern playa serve
I heard it's not where you're from but where you pay rent
Then I heard it's not what you make but how much you spent

Gozuk 10-19-2018 04:22 PM

Ranger