Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Red Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54)
-   -   While waiting for red 2.0, other emulators / MMOs (/forums/showthread.php?t=352635)

Tradesonred 03-16-2020 04:18 PM

While waiting for red 2.0, other emulators / MMOs

Im playing warhammer online. Streamer did a piece on server and now its got thousands of people playing. Its like wow but better since you can level up through pvp, if you dont mind that theres alot less PVE to do. Its called return of reckoning

I know i often say theres alot of assholes here, and its true, but warm bodies are always a good thing to keep a server healthy lol and you cant grief people off the server there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----------

Im also tempted to fuck around with runescape, theres some sort of update but having too much fun on return of reckoning to check it out.

Theres also the homecoming server for City of Heroes if you never played that, worth an install at least if you like superheroes in the slightest. They have custom costumes pieces and other different QOL tweaks that makes it better than it was on live.

Anything else on the horizon? Bought a PS4 last year, playing single player games i cant even anymore, i play 1-2h then burn out.

Tradesonred 03-16-2020 04:22 PM

I think i just put my finger on what was wrong with Red 1.0

All those emu servers are making tweaks that makes the game better than it was on live. Devs here picked tweaks that made it worse.

There i made a concise post

Dulu 03-16-2020 07:12 PM

Phoenix for Dark Age of Camelot is kinda fun.

I don't like some of the custom changes they have made, but I can see the appeal.

Wrekt 03-16-2020 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3098589)
Its like wow but better since you can level up through pvp

Are you stupid? You can absolutely level up doing pvp. There are things called battlegrounds. You even get welfare xp if you lose, something I'm sure you'd love because you're probably a keyboard turning skill clicker like the rest of the horribads on Red.

Try WoW, Reddites. It's better than crying on p99 forums all day.

Tassador 03-16-2020 10:36 PM

Hi ecoli are you looking for epals to play games again? Hope you’re successful bud!

Rick Sanchez 03-17-2020 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tradesonred (Post 3098589)
Im playing warhammer online. Streamer did a piece on server and now its got thousands of people playing. Its like wow but better since you can level up through pvp, if you dont mind that theres alot less PVE to do. Its called return of reckoning

I know i often say theres alot of assholes here, and its true, but warm bodies are always a good thing to keep a server healthy lol and you cant grief people off the server there so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

----------

Im also tempted to fuck around with runescape, theres some sort of update but having too much fun on return of reckoning to check it out.

Theres also the homecoming server for City of Heroes if you never played that, worth an install at least if you like superheroes in the slightest. They have custom costumes pieces and other different QOL tweaks that makes it better than it was on live.

Anything else on the horizon? Bought a PS4 last year, playing single player games i cant even anymore, i play 1-2h then burn out.

I'm having a fun time on the server, the population is healthy which helps tbh because the game is so pvp focused.

Tradesonred 03-17-2020 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wrekt (Post 3098664)
Are you stupid? You can absolutely level up doing pvp. There are things called battlegrounds. You even get welfare xp if you lose, something I'm sure you'd love because you're probably a keyboard turning skill clicker like the rest of the horribads on Red.

Try WoW, Reddites. It's better than crying on p99 forums all day.

This post sorts of encapsulate the essence of these weeks-old-cat-litter-box-smell flavored forums

Tradesonred 03-17-2020 05:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick Sanchez (Post 3098802)
I'm having a fun time on the server, the population is healthy which helps tbh because the game is so pvp focused.

Its even better than on live, fort sieges are so fun

Gustoo 03-18-2020 05:13 PM

Dang I love games. Seems really gamey.

I just play dark souls for like 2 hours a week and post in these forums when I want to feel unproductive.

Rick Sanchez 03-18-2020 09:27 PM

Waaaagghhhhh