Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   Bring back the Seafurys (/forums/showthread.php?t=283961)

Kelor 10-29-2017 11:41 AM

Bring back the Seafurys

Since the nerf to seafurys prices seem to of gone down a lot, nothing seems to be worth much anymore. Only thing that seems to of gone up is fungi for some reason?

Lhancelot 10-29-2017 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kelor (Post 2602650)
Since the nerf to seafurys prices seem to of gone down a lot, nothing seems to be worth much anymore. Only thing that seems to of gone up is fungi for some reason?

https://i.imgur.com/tAaDmlz.gif

Rivera 10-29-2017 12:05 PM

We've always gone through pockets like this. Lots of drama queens lately.

aaezil 10-29-2017 12:10 PM

somebody call the waaaaaaahmbulance?

Lhancelot 10-29-2017 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivera (Post 2602658)
We've always gone through pockets like this.

https://i.imgur.com/thRlo7W.gif

Triiz 10-29-2017 12:21 PM

Every item on this server that still drops should be becoming less valuable. When the demand (population) goes down or stays the same, and the supply is unchanged shit shouldn't hold the same value forever.

Prices should be dropping more than they have, fat cats and stupidity prop them up.

Premaximum 10-29-2017 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Triiz (Post 2602667)
Every item on this server that still drops should be becoming less valuable. When the demand (population) goes down or stays the same, and the supply is unchanged shit shouldn't hold the same value forever.

Prices should be dropping more than they have, fat cats and stupidity prop them up.

It's not that simple, honestly. You're not factoring in the fact that even if the population remains stable, people make new characters every day, and those characters buy all new items.

Baler 10-29-2017 12:50 PM

You can still get exp from doing seafuries. For a part of my mage's life that's how I got exp.
Also I said it before and I'll say it again. Sea fury drop table was just brought down to be in line with other mobs that drop similar stuff. Nerf well yes but it's just the way it should have been from the start.

If your life revolved around sea furies I feel bad for you son I got P99 problems but a seafury aint 1.

---
Quote:

Project 1999 Does not have supply and demand. The sooner you understand that the sooner you'll see things for what they are.
If that's the only economy you know of google the phrase "economic systems". Not trying to talk down to you. I wish more people understood the diversity of economics.

Dreenk317 10-29-2017 12:55 PM

Quote:

You know that's not the case when there is most likely more cloaks of flame on the server than active players, and there still worth 70k

P99 economy is special.

Raev 10-29-2017 01:03 PM

I'm curious why you say P99 does not have supply and demand, and I'm far to lazy to google it and try to guess what you are saying.