Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Green Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=73)
-   -   LF casual guild on Teal (/forums/showthread.php?t=339988)

sixtooth1 11-07-2019 11:07 AM

LF casual guild on Teal

Good morning all,

Myself and another are looking for a casual type guild on Teal. We are EST and play in the evenings mostly but I do log on at other times throughout the day to chill and buff and chat and what not. Would like to have some people to hang out with we are leveling a druid and a chanter ATM but not sure if we are gonna stick to the classes yet.

Shimring 11-07-2019 01:50 PM

Good morning!

If you are looking for a casual guild, Detached might be the guild for you. We play evenings and weekends with most members ranging from EST-PST timezones. We are a smaller guild looking for the right people, who want to group, have a good time and enjoy the game.

Forum Post
Discord
Website

If you have any further questions, please feel free to join our Discord or speak with any of our officers: Drayc, Coop, Vizigoth, Gwarria, Zephika, or Bumwise.

Zill 11-07-2019 01:58 PM

I wouldn’t mind joining a casual guild myself, I just don’t play on any set schedule whatsoever and I don’t want to be forced to hear people’s voices.

I’m hardcore about being casual.

Shimring 11-07-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zill (Post 3017065)
I wouldn’t mind joining a casual guild myself, I just don’t play on any set schedule whatsoever and I don’t want to be forced to hear people’s voices.

Feel free to also look into Detached. We don't use Discord for voice chat. We use it mostly at work to chat about Everquest or to share links. A lot of our members haven't joined the server.

Having an odd play schedule may be tough though. Almost all of our members have day jobs and are not around during that time.

Cuktus 11-07-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Zill (Post 3017065)

Only voices you are forced to hear are the ones in your head....

flacidpenguin 11-07-2019 02:21 PM

Castle is pretty laid back.

FungusTrooper 11-07-2019 02:28 PM

Edit: Didn't see you said Teal. Nvm. You'll have to join an uggo guild :(.