Project 1999

Project 1999 (/forums/index.php)
-   Blue Server Chat (/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=17)
-   -   not a single player has told me to plan on raiding (/forums/showthread.php?t=108771)

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-19-2013 04:36 PM

not a single player has told me to plan on raiding

I am just making an observation. I just play my lvl 30 enchanter, and I'm fairly decent, and people of course talk about the game as we play.

Not a single person has told me to plan on raiding, or to look forward to it, or to even bother. They have, in fact, told me above all get it out of my head this server is worth anything once you are done just adventuring and doing some exp'ing.

Not a single person. I am assuming some of the people I have played with are alts in the end game, too.

Just an observation. Word of mouth is all bad. Call them haters, call them losers, but I'm actually speaking to the GM's: that is your idea of a server that is going to thrive? One with a reputation of having a completely botched end game?

Because at a certain point, it is not "whining" -- it becomes fact.

Not a single person.

Tecmos Deception 05-19-2013 04:43 PM

I hate you.

Safon 05-19-2013 04:45 PM

Server has been thriving for years already, so mission accomplished on a successful box. There are casual raid guilds that do the planes and occasional dragon/demi boss, but yea if you want to hit the biggest and baddest targets you need to join TMO pretty much

I should add that the devs are working on a potential simulated patch day server repop system, so that would help open the raid scene up immensely if implemented

Tecmos Deception 05-19-2013 04:57 PM

I mean, seriously dude. You're complaining about a part of the game that you have only heard of through the grapevine over the course of 30 levels. About a part of the game that you are a long time from potentially having a personal stake in. About a tiny, tiny part of the game.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-19-2013 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tecmos Deception (Post 963117)
I mean, seriously dude. You're complaining about a part of the game that you have only heard of through the grapevine over the course of 30 levels. About a part of the game that you are a long time from potentially having a personal stake in. About a tiny, tiny part of the game.

that was a laughably weak response.

Really Tecmos, are you retarded? If so, I will let it slide, if you reply "I am a halfwit of the highest order."

Plus, I want a pic of you eating dinner while wearing an eyepatch and holding a trident.

That is how stupid your comment was Tecmos.

quido 05-19-2013 05:05 PM

You should petition the server staff and ask them to implement a server-wide rotation.

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-19-2013 05:06 PM

oops, sorry, maybe you meant this for the SWTOR baords?

Sadre Spinegnawer 05-19-2013 05:07 PM

not a single person

that is all I am saying.

Safon 05-19-2013 05:08 PM

Read what I posted

Rooj 05-19-2013 05:08 PM

People tend to not realize that in every MMO, end-game raiders are somewhat of a minority... There are way more people leveling up than there are raiding, at any given time.